Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Ravena - Salford - Now that's a Sloppy blowjob.  (Read 7770 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7138459) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline AtomicApple

External Link/Members Only

60 mins incall - £160. Seemed like a working apartment for this sort of activity. Huge block in the M50 area (hope that's not too specific? A fair amount if these in this postcode I think!)

Comms: Number was displayed, answered my text quite quickly, arranged a time and was off shortly after! Pretty certain it was her answering the texts.

The girl: Ravena looks very close to her public gallery pics, actually I would say she is a little slimmer? At least facially. But definitely the same person as in the pictures, the tattoos matched.

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming (on her), sex in multiple positions, massage. 2 pops in 1 hour (her limit for the hour).

The meeting: Unusually found myself with no plans, and was perusing through AW to see who was active and within a reasonable distance. Saw Black Ravena and saw she already had a couple of good reviews and decided to give her a try. Coms were quick and easy, then off I went shortly after to meet her.

Got to the apartments, no problem getting in at all - she texted me the access code as I got there so I was straight in and up to the apartment. Usual hide behind the door thing, but oh me oh my I liked what I saw. That huge ass definitely had a good jiggle to it!

Through to the bedroom and money sorted out, I got her to undress and climb onto the bed and let me play with that ass for a little bit. Lots of groping and shoving my face in there - she likes to really jiggle it and push it back into you and I was all for it! A but more of that before I got her to turn over and let me give that pussy a lick.

Nice, clean and fresh - she made some noises but that seemed a bit put on and definitely not as enthusiastic as Izzie who I saw the other week, but she was trying to make it seem like it was doing something, so B for effort!

Now, here's where the meet went from okay to great for me. She said it was my turn and got my to lie back, and then I don't think I can describe what happened next any other way than she devoured my cock. Licking, sucking, slurping, making an absolute mess - she had to pause for a moment to grab a towel to put under me as it was that sloppy. She was intense and needed absolutely no direction from me. It was phenomenal.

I did have to stop her as I was going to cum, and I absolutely needed to fuck her, so she grabbed the condom and jumped on top. She made up for the acting put on for the oral during the fucking for sure - a lot more enthusiastic and gave a bit of dirty talk back to me as well. It seemed a lot more genuine while fucking!

Had a quick break, and then we got started again after a little chat. Immediately back on with the blowjob, 100% had to feel that again and she went for it just as much as the first round. Seems like she genuinely loves giving blowjobs! Indulged in that as much as I could manage, before asking to fuck her in reverse cowgirl this time, so that I could see that ass bounce. I didn't last long after that!

This is where there is a slight negative - Indidnt ask about how many times I could cum in an hour. I didn't realise this was a 2 pop only meet. So I did both of those within the first 40 minutes, and she told me afterwards.

However, props too her, as I asked if I could still play, but I'll tell her before I cum so she can stop and she was down for it. So I did manage to get another sloppy blowjob. Used all of my willpower to stop her however  :D

All in all, I had a pretty good time, and would absolutely see her again if she shows up around here again. Sorry if this was a little flowery lol, but the blowjob was that good!

Offline Kool Keef

That booty looks sooo good  :wacko: & the blowie sounds top notch.
I'm sure this profile used to have fake pics (of Dulce Moon) & that put me off.
Thanks for the review.

Offline Tyramhall

Her ar$e looks amazing. Is it natural???

Offline AtomicApple

That booty looks sooo good  :wacko: & the blowie sounds top notch.
I'm sure this profile used to have fake pics (of Dulce Moon) & that put me off.
Thanks for the review.

Ah I didn't see that myself, but the pictures she has up now is definitely her! I'd definitely go back just for that blowjob, god damn.

Her ar$e looks amazing. Is it natural???

As far as I could tell, but I don't know the intricacies of bum implants. It definitely felt good and bounced exactly how I imagined it would!

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Awesome

What are her boobs like?

Offline AtomicApple

Awesome

What are her boobs like?

Honestly, as a boob guy I didn't even pay much attention to them! They looked good but my mind was elsewhere during that meet.

However, I may have an update for you in the very near future. I'll let you know!

Offline AtomicApple

Awesome

What are her boobs like?

Update on this and in general. I had a second meeting with her and I got pretty much the same service as before which is good, she seems consistent! Different place this time however, the incall location was less nice and but rougher... Although she stated she didn't like it either so it may have been a more spur of the moment accommodation on her part?

Either way, had a good play with her tits this time, and she doesn't mind you licking and sucking on the nipples and having a good grope. They felt good , firm and I think they are natural from touch and look!

Blowjob was as good as the first time. My only complaint is no CIM as I could have happily let her continue that until I was fully spent.

Hope this helps.

Offline AtomicApple

PSA: The profile showing on AW is no longer Ravena. Don't know where she went but a different woman now uses that profile - Ravena had quite a large tattoo on her stomach, which this new girl doesn't (which was the massive give away).

Unfortunate, as she sucked dick like a demon  :(

Offline george r

PSA: The profile showing on AW is no longer Ravena. Don't know where she went but a different woman now uses that profile - Ravena had quite a large tattoo on her stomach, which this new girl doesn't (which was the massive give away).

Unfortunate, as she sucked dick like a demon  :(
new girl pics look great  :thumbsup:  but she likes well endowed men only  :rolleyes:

Offline Chris1990mcr

The profile is showing as Stockport - Is it the same girl in the pics as from this original review?

Offline AtomicApple

The profile is showing as Stockport - Is it the same girl in the pics as from this original review?

No it is not. Also just having a look, it seems the profile has moved to another girl as well. Think it must have been sold on, as Ravena had it for a while (reviews spanning back a little bit), then someone only had it for 1-2 months and now it's on a 3rd girl.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

No it is not. Also just having a look, it seems the profile has moved to another girl as well. Think it must have been sold on, as Ravena had it for a while (reviews spanning back a little bit), then someone only had it for 1-2 months and now it's on a 3rd girl.

Shame about this Raveena lady

3rd girl looks tastey mind, likely be gone, sold or moved on b4 I even get round to considering

Offline Chris1990mcr

I knew I had previously seen the profile and it wasn't these pics, its then a hit or miss as to whether its going to be any good. Previous would have been dead cert. Thats a shame.