Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade36xxx - Kings heath - Birmingham  (Read 3638 times)

3 review(s) for Jade36 xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online advent2016

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr version: Average BJ with swallow in car

When: Feb 2022

Comms: Phone and txt

Services: BBBJ/Swallow in car

Price: £60

The SP: 40s, larger than 8 but hard to tell in car.

Nationality: English

The Essay:
I picked Jade up at a local railway station and we drive to this park I've used before. I pay her the money and she stashes it.
I feel her tits and pussy and my cock starts getting hard. J sucks first just the head and hand but with encouragement the whole length and the suck the balls. I hold her head and get into a rhythm, it starts to rain which is good as it keeps away prying dog walkers.
Eventually I'm shooting my abstinence into her mouth and throat and she takes it all, shows me and swallows it all. I offer her a polo.
I'm done, I just want to get rid of her as I notice a staleness about her clothes. J asks can we go to McDonald's but it's too far out of my way so I drop her at station.

I go to a shop to get some car air fresheners, then I (guiltily) visit McDonald's on my way back to work.

Would I return: probably not, I've seen her a few times now and scratched the itch.

Offline Spurt

The age of chivalry is not dead, nice touch with the polo.

Offline Punterperson1971

Is this the jade who does the glory hole and is a known BBer or is it a different person.
And I laughed at the ‘gave her a polo’ after bit  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Pdiddy2017

its not glory hole Jade or duck face Jade the one who offers BB, I reviewed this one a while back she was shit, agree with stale clothes, she definitely looks like she needs a good bath/scrub.

Offline Punterperson1971

its not glory hole Jade or duck face Jade the one who offers BB, I reviewed this one a while back she was shit, agree with stale clothes, she definitely looks like she needs a good bath/scrub.
That’s the one duck face jade lol nice tits shame about the bb

Offline Pdiddy2017

Punterperson1971 - I met duck face jade once in my early days of punting and boy can she suck cock, proper sloppy and deep throating gagging shit. She had a friend with her too at the time and I fucked her friend  with condom but Jade offered my BB and I refused and just finished off with her friend. never returned!

Offline Punterperson1971

Punterperson1971 - I met duck face jade once in my early days of punting and boy can she suck cock, proper sloppy and deep throating gagging shit. She had a friend with her too at the time and I fucked her friend  with condom but Jade offered my BB and I refused and just finished off with her friend. never returned!
I remember reading all the bits about her on here

Offline AL1986

Good review OP

I wouldn’t be seeing her though even though a positive. Don’t want anyone really sitting in my car that’ll make me buy air fresher for it after they’ve gone lol