Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx18BRITISHDREAMxX - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 1497 times)

1 review(s) for XxDREAMYDOLLYxX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline absman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only | Goes by the name Dolly.

No reviews so TOFTT time ... not such a good idea this time  :blush:

Incall/outcall, location:
Nice hotel in Bham B1 - in them middle of Broad St so not discreet of course but easy to find.  Parking available on side streets free from 6.30pm.
Booking: 30 mins, £120, Sat night after 23:00.

Comms:
Was via call and Whatsapp. She can take a while to respond to msgs and when you call her, there are times when it goes to VM but can understand her phone being busy.
Called Dolly and was told would be in the hotel in 15 mins, could hear she was out.  After this the we talked via Whatsapp (which she has a pic from her aw gallery as per profile pic).

Looks:
It is the girl in the pics, not as pretty as i would have though but thats most aw pics for you, slim size 6, looks age 18-21, i'm pretty sure she was taller than 5'0, more like 5'6 but its while she was sitting in my car (see below :thumbsdown:). Strong scouse accent.

Service:
This was agree'd via call and whatsapp to take place in the hotel, however after 11pm (Sat night) there is security at the door asking anybody going in to show some form of ID.  I could see that's what was being asked for but i didn't go to the door to find out, i turned around and went back to my car and let Dolly know. So we then agree'd to meet in my car as I was in the mood and go back to my flat in City Centre which i was staying in for the wkend.  After waiting 15 mins she msgs me saying can her friend come instead, i was slightly confused so asked who's your friend, she sent me a face pic (selfie with snapchat filter) of her and her friend (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) not sure if i can share this on here | and i asked why is this, but then she replied 'i'll come just getting out the shower baby' with a heart emoji, very weird.
Agreed she would wear certain outfit but as she walks to my car she had flip flops with socks on and some sporty leggings, like wtf! lol. Before getting to my car she called me and asked where i was - i was literally 20 seconds walk from the back entrance and she wasn't happy, this is where i was having 2nd thoughts from her attitude already. Once she is in my car i even mentioned she wasn't dressed. She then starts moaning and saying , "grr i'm just not with it, i don't know, you made me rush, oh hi" :wacko:. Again, weird so she said how long, i said 30 mins and she said got no condoms have to go shop, i said nah its okay let's leave the booking then, she then said i'll go in and get some and come back, she went out my car saying "grr", i msgd her 10 seconds later saying leave it attitude put me off and drove home.
I'm just glad i didn't go out my way and as i was waiting in my car had some amazing views, lol.

Her 15 mins yday was £50, now showing £60.

Positives:   Is the girl in the pics.
Negatives: Immature slightly weird attitude, slow at responding.

Maybe it was just an off day or something but hey; she has no reviews on here and i don't trust them Rating/reviews on her AW.

Offline Brumish

£120 for half an hour? What the fuck is going on  :unknown:
Birmingham must be really struggling

Ilove_sex

Layla rose is on my list. She was offering outcalls to london. What she like facially attractive as you seen the pic on whatsapp

Offline absman

Layla rose is on my list. She was offering outcalls to london. What she like facially attractive as you seen the pic on whatsapp
Pretty looking! she is with Dolly in the pic and imo she looks better her. Ask her for a face pic on Whatsapp if she on there, i mean Dolly didnt hesitate  :sarcastic:

Ilove_sex

Thnks i will enquire and see

Ilove_sex

Well your negative review has done what a positive usually does to girls. Pushed the prices up to 240 ph
No thanks

Offline Qestaff

£120 for half an hour? What the fuck is going on  :unknown:
Birmingham must be really struggling
I know, right? These girls think that their pussy is made of gold!!
I say. Fuck em...pay nothing more then £120 for the hour...the only way for them to bring their rates down is to boycott them...no business means they will be forced to drop their rates.
We all need to work together here lads...refuse to see girls who charge excessive rates.
Let's not pay them the inflated rates!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 02:03:35 am by Qestaff »
Banned reason: Using the site to pimp his wife out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CheeseYa

Pretty looking! she is with Dolly in the pic and imo she looks better her. Ask her for a face pic on Whatsapp if she on there, i mean Dolly didnt hesitate  :sarcastic:

Has anyone punted with the redhead Leila?

As I see that she’s touring Hemel and am rather tempted at £140 for an hour if she does provide the range of services she claims to like...