Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika-camy tipton  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Adultworkuser

This is a review from a punt from.about 3 weeks ago.
So this is the girl i contacted
External Link/Members Only
She also has another account on viva with fake pictures on:
 Communication was good she replied to my texts and i asked her If she was free at about 11:00 to which she replied about 11:10 which was fine by me. She gave me her address and I arrived there for that time. Now as i phone her and knock the door this girl opened the door:
 And i dont know why but this girl always has more than one accout heres another one:
As she opened the door i recognised her straight away and she remember me also. So she tells me that her friend is busy and that i can chose between her and another girl who was in the house who also has an account but has taken it down for now her name is something like sonia or sofia or stacey or something. So there i was thinking if she was busy than why did she say she was ok for 11:10 anyway i decided to stay because i was planning on seeing camy again anyway and i was horny.  The last time i went to see camy it was very good she smelt great wore lingerie make up done and i really enjoyed it overall. So then camy comes back with her friend and asked me to chose between them and i picked camy. So camy then comes back after putting the money away looking a mess also however I was still.horny so on with the condom and she begins giving me head. Decent nothing special. Then i put her on her back and begin pounding the fuck out of her she tells me to grab her hips so i do so. Then here comes the worst part i flip her for doggy and my worst nightmare. I could smell that strange smell again it was either coming from her ass or her pussy so mini me decides to go to.sleep as im seriously turned off by the smell. So i get on the bed and start wanking myself and get myself hard again thinking about someone else. She than offers to finish me off. I bust get my clothes on and leave. Wouldve been a neautral had i had asked to seen camy.

Offline Stapler

Why do you guys give these Romanians the time of day never mind your money?  :unknown:

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mikemike87

she was in wv1 £40 for 15 minutes before Christmas. Went to the house to see a different girl but it was a bait and swixh with the picture. Asked where the girl was in the picture she said she was busy. So I left she had a fat belly and I was so passed about being tricked I walked away. so be careful wv1 girls that look like models £40 15 OR£100 for 1 hr. these bitches use bait and a switch.

Offline Adultworkuser

Yh im done seeing romanians even if they do have good feedback and probably Hungarians also.Always disappointing and make you regret it.

Offline captainfracass

100 % agree.
I don't bother with romanians... They are "NEVER" INDEPENDANT (with some very rare exceptions) :angry:
There attitude is appauling, they lie, they cheat, they bait and switch.... In one word they are SHIT punts  :manhater:

Offline Adultworkuser

100 % agree.
I don't bother with romanians... They are "NEVER" INDEPENDANT (with some very rare exceptions) :angry:
There attitude is appauling, they lie, they cheat, they bait and switch.... In one word they are SHIT punts  :manhater:

They have bad hygiene also and would do anything for money. Including catching a diseases for a couple extra quid

Offline Stapler

They have bad hygiene also and would do anything for money. Including catching a diseases for a couple extra quid

So why are you still seeing them?  :unknown:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Ste3600

I did manage to see Ericka once can't speak for camy but ericka was very good dressed nicely smelled amazing and the owo was amazing so if you can manage to get her I would recommend it as for the girl you saw I was thinking of seeing her but after reading this is dont think I will bother wasting my time and momey thanks for the review buddy  :thumbsup: