Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New milf  (Read 8461 times)

OldAdmin

Who are you trying to fool, do you think I am not a punter?

I instantly recognize from the pics any new profile I come across if it's a prossie I've punted before, nearly all punters will as well, from body shape, skin tone, etc.

Worse, the profile you posted already has HALF HER FACE SHOWING.

Hidden Image/Members Only

You knew damn well who the profile belonged to, you later admitted to already having punted her in the past. You knew she would be reading as she is a member here. You like all the hundreds in the past just wanted to impress / flatter her by creating a thread dedicated to her to advertise her new profile.

Offline Kev3773

Trying to fool no one, several others didn't recognise her at first plus she only had 2 pics on when I started thread. It wasMM2 who pointed out who it was also noting her description was different to that on her agency profile. I then admitted to seeing her once probably a year ago. Some will believe me some won't that's there prerogative. :unknown:

OldAdmin

Why is it that these friends of Amours keep lying and doing this I don't see any of this attention seeking behaviour from the other local agencies compared to what these keep doing. Some people need to open there eyes to this.

Amour threatened to take 'legal action' against me not along ago regarding the thread about 2 girls working from same apartment.
Still waiting...

greychap

Amour threatened to take 'legal action' against me not along ago regarding the thread about 2 girls working from same apartment.
Still waiting...

I think your be waiting a long time...

Deep down there just bully's, she could not even ring me herself when she had a problem with what I had said and discuss it like an adult instead getting her man friend to threaten me because they had my home address at the time and decided to cause me damage. Disgusting behaviour.

Toshiba

I think your be waiting a long time...

Deep down there just bully's, she could not even ring me herself when she had a problem with what I had said and discuss it like an adult instead getting her man friend to threaten me because they had my home address at the time and decided to cause me damage. Disgusting behaviour.

that's not good mind

greychap

that's not good mind

I am more careful now on punts don't give away much info about myself and don't tell girls I am a member on here. Best way, you live and learn the hard way  :(

themademan2

Who are you trying to fool, do you think I am not a punter?

I instantly recognize from the pics any new profile I come across if it's a prossie I've punted before, nearly all punters will as well, from body shape, skin tone, etc.

Worse, the profile you posted already has HALF HER FACE SHOWING.

Hidden Image/Members Only

You knew damn well who the profile belonged to, you later admitted to already having punted her in the past. You knew she would be reading as she is a member here. You like all the hundreds in the past just wanted to impress / flatter her by creating a thread dedicated to her to advertise her new profile.

Same pics, must need money for Christmas  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 05:02:34 pm by themademan2 »

themademan2

Apparently I locked this thread after being threatened with police action.
Typical lying whores.
Well it's now unlocked. I'm really afraid of the police aren't I :rolleyes:
you reckon she will try to lock it again?