Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sponsor me to F*** as many girls as possible  (Read 3233 times)

Offline Jardent6

Dear all

I've had a tremendous week of punting and I still have one more punt to write about which I will do so soon.  This habit isn't cheap and I do it for the pleasure but also so you my fellow punters may be well informed .

My dick says yes but my pockets say no . That brings me to this point where I ask would anyone like to sponsor me to carry on this passion of mine ?
Perhaps some of you may want to support me but don't have the finances to do so . Dont worry , if you have a  wife/girlfriend and you'd like to explore cuckolding then that would be of great help too
Feel free to direct message me or rally within this chat . If you don't ask you don't get .  :D

Happy Punting

P.S feel free to message me if you feel generous and want to support me . Much appreciated

Offline cotton

Yeh me too , i want some of that sponsorship money.

Maybe we should form a group and apply for lottery funding  :unknown:

Offline BillGoldberg

I can't wait to sponsor you!!
How do I sign up?

Do you want all of my money or just some of it?
You tell me, please!

Also, do I get to watch for free or would I have to pay for that too?

My real name is Stew Pidmug so look out for that when I send you a pm  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 07:52:48 am by BillGoldberg »

Offline king tarzan

I am with a punjabi bank called TATEE PESHAB PADH and I will ask them for a loan so as to i can sponsor you.
I am crossing my fingers that the bank manager Mr Lun Tatey will approve it?
Fingers crossed!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Helloyou75001

Offline bhudda

While everyone is feeling generous, my bike needs mending ... any offers?

Offline Jardent6

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lottery funding isn't such a bad idea , we'd just have to prove its for the overall benefit of the public . That might be tricky :dash:

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

I am with a punjabi bank called TATEE PESHAB PADH and I will ask them for a loan so as to i can sponsor you.
Fingers crossed!!!

lol

Offline bedhedred

I sympathise. I've overspent my budget and reluctantly I'm having to sit on the sidelines for a while.

Offline shant999

Fingers crossed!!!

:lol: :lol:

Offline Moby Dick

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How much do you want?
PM me your bank details and account name.

Online Waterhouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How much do you want?
PM me your bank details and account name.

One from HP's stable of fillies?   :lol:

Offline tobyk1

Ask Rishi, he seems to ‘dishing out’ all the dough.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steely Dan

I'll pay as long as you will be bottom and top.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I could give you £5K to help towards your cause but you have to sign a contract to fuck 100 of the most hideous women possible and write diary entries on how it made you feel before publishing it on the net  :sarcastic:. If you break the contract you owe the 5K principal plus 1000% interest accrued, there will be terms and conditions that will make it not possible to renege the contract without having a CCJ to your name :thumbsup:.

Come on man...who would really sponsor you to do that when they can do it themselves :lol:. You could try set up a gofundme page, the internet is a big place, someone might help you; perhaps.

Offline Chorley

Dear all

I've had a tremendous week of punting and I still have one more punt to write about which I will do so soon.  This habit isn't cheap and I do it for the pleasure but also so you my fellow punters may be well informed .

My dick says yes but my pockets say no . That brings me to this point where I ask would anyone like to sponsor me to carry on this passion of mine ?
Perhaps some of you may want to support me but don't have the finances to do so . Dont worry , if you have a  wife/girlfriend and you'd like to explore cuckolding then that would be of great help too
Feel free to direct message me or rally within this chat . If you don't ask you don't get .  :D

Happy Punting

P.S feel free to message me if you feel generous and want to support me . Much appreciated

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 09:52:09 pm by Chorley »

Offline Kingy28

Offline ratedj

Just when you think 2020 couldn't get any stranger...

Offline Jardent6

Just when you think 2020 couldn't get any stranger...

lighten up mate wasnt it obvious i was joking from when I said your wives or girlfriend will do ? Or when i mentioned lottery funding ?

Offline LLPunting

While everyone is feeling generous, my bike needs mending ... any offers?

You really shouldn't call your dear Lady that, no matter how many riders she's had.

Offline stayer

I also wish to make an appeal. The Stayer Benevolent fund accepts all donations no matter how large.

Offline Charlie Chalk

I’d like to help OP, but the inheritance I’m expecting is being held in an overseas bank a/c & I need £10k to get it out. If you send me the money I’ll give you £100k from the proceeds, honest. You can trust me, I’m a Nigerian prince.

Offline mrbang123

I don’t know if this guy is trolling or serious!

But anyways, I’m looking for sponsorship too - who ever sponsors me, I’ll send you my sextape that I did with Arianna Grande and Kylie Jenner.

Offline Chorley

I’d like to help OP, but the inheritance I’m expecting is being held in an overseas bank a/c & I need £10k to get it out. If you send me the money I’ll give you £100k from the proceeds, honest. You can trust me, I’m a Nigerian prince.
FFS  :lol: :lol: :lol: