Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Cloisters  (Read 1552 times)

Offline BecksP

Seen maany references to this place just contacted a girl on We Chat who is based there is it an OK safe place to visit?

rahguy

Depends on what you mean by safe. It is decent and quite lively place with a reception if i remember. Just need to walk confidently to the lift. You shud know the floor by the door number. Hope this helps.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Depends on what you mean by safe. It is decent and quite lively place with a reception if i remember. Just need to walk confidently to the lift. You shud know the floor by the door number. Hope this helps.
It is a london favourite. I have met 2 girls from wechat on there and they have not been the girls on the profile.
One was a lot older the others services were basic and everything else was an extra

Offline webpunter

Better take some provisions as its easy to get lost in the place

Online LLPunting

My unanimously disappointing results for WeChat encounters (some mentioned here on UKP) have mainly been at Chelsea Cloisters.  Go back a decade and it used to be the place to fins all kinds of Slavic gems who could raise the dead with a wink and keep you cumming just thinking about their gorgeous bodies, good attitude, fun services and the occasional special treats.

Can't imagine the reception staff after all this time are particularly fussy about who walks through provided they are tooled for bother to have already disrobed.  Just walk to the lift or stairs with confidence and you won't be challenged.  All the lift lobbies are CCTV covered so best not loiter there on any floor but you can always dodge the spying eyes by pausing on the stairs.  If you want a more discrete exit then go down the back stairs and you can leave by the street behind.