Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had a go on these girls?  (Read 1666 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

In the name of research I've unearthed these who look awesome but we all know about agency photos, has anyone seen any of them please?

External Link/Members Only

Offline incognito

Mysha appears to be Michelle from Babylongirls. She used to be exclusively with them I believe but is now registered with several agencies.  I saw her once, probably about two years ago. I found her fairly attractive but obviously this is subjective.  At the time I saw her she had large natural boobs - clearly this information may now be out of date. 

My experience with her wasn't fantastic so I did not return although admittedly I was rather the worse for wear at the time which may not have helped.

I haven't seen the other girls you asked about.

Offline dryanse8

Saw Mysha recently. Extremely pretty and very keen to please. Good standard on the oral front and A levels are apparently on offer too (£50). No clock watching but FK only. Good punt and worth a re-visit.

Alessia and Cataleya are both prime contenders for my next punt (Alessia looking slightly more likely). Heard an honest appraisal from an agency that Alessia is not new to the game and has no glowing reviews but no complaints either, so she might be a TOFTT punt, which I may.

All four ladies look seriously hot though.

YLF unless you are determined to batter a back door, why not try Amadeus Linda? She's nuts but in terms of a full-on experience (beautiful, feisty, orally ferocious and all to keen on CIM), she's well worth a hour or two.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Saw Mysha recently. Extremely pretty and very keen to please. Good standard on the oral front and A levels are apparently on offer too (£50). No clock watching but FK only. Good punt and worth a re-visit.

Alessia and Cataleya are both prime contenders for my next punt (Alessia looking slightly more likely). Heard an honest appraisal from an agency that Alessia is not new to the game and has no glowing reviews but no complaints either, so she might be a TOFTT punt, which I may.

All four ladies look seriously hot though.

YLF unless you are determined to batter a back door, why not try Amadeus Linda? She's nuts but in terms of a full-on experience (beautiful, feisty, orally ferocious and all to keen on CIM), she's well worth a hour or two.

Thanks pal, no interest in back door shenanigans, will have to try Linda....

Offline Tokidoe

Those shots of Cateleya looks pretty good. Would probably take a dive but I've been put off agencies as my last 2 punts were pretty poor...

...exceptions can be made though.

Offline LLPunting

Hi YLF,
Guess you don't mind the bolt-ons.  Only Cataleya's shots don't appear to have been severly 'shopped, she appears to be naturally blessed in the funbag dept. 

How about Alexa,Britney or Edith?

Pietra, Grace, Irina, Marilyn, Rebecca, Cara,Sasha, Alicia, Aysell, Akira, Evaand Rosalia are more my type.  Sadly many are out of my budget, disastrously a fair few aren't, there goes the holiday kitty. :yahoo:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hi YLF,
Guess you don't mind the bolt-ons.  Only Cataleya's shots don't appear to have been severly 'shopped, she appears to be naturally blessed in the funbag dept. 

How about Alexa,Britney or Edith?

Pietra, Grace, Irina, Marilyn, Rebecca, Cara,Sasha, Alicia, Aysell, Akira, Evaand Rosalia are more my type.  Sadly many are out of my budget, disastrously a fair few aren't, there goes the holiday kitty. :yahoo:

Pietra External Link/Members Only £300 on Diva is the girl I saw on Friday for £200 and reviewed on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137636.0

bindlesticks