Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun with Adele4u and Ellie Rose  (Read 1405 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms

I had seen Ellie two days before the duo for a solo booking and told her I was seeing Adele at the weekend asked if she would like to join us. She agreed to join Adele and me but could only do an hour booking. I had tried previously to get Adele and Ellie together but it did come off until now.

Venue

Adele's place in W2 which is a short walk from three tube stations Bayswater, Queensway or Lancaster Gate.

The Punt

Arrange to meet Ellie at Queensway tube. She looked sexy in a summer dress. Made the short walk to Adele's flat.

Greeted by Adele in sexy one piece and high heels. Made our way to the bedroom. Ellie went out to change and came back in sexy black underwear which showed off her great rack in full.

What followed: All round DFK, finger fucking, each girl taking turns with a blow job whilst the other polished my nuts, lots of girl on girl action, facing sitting, snowballing after CIM and shagging each girl in MISH and cowgirl.

Previously I dreamed of Adele and Ellie on all fours and doing this External Link/Members Only but I did get them both to lie down beside each other and took turn to lick one out and finger fuck the other.

The duo ended after an hour as Ellie had to leave but the punt continued solo with Adele and got slippery when the oils came out.

Summary

Great duo with two girls who are great as a solo booking and great as a duo.

Offline Hertsgent

Thanks for a good description - having seen both of them individually on my occasional London visits , I can imagine you would have a moderately good time entertaining them both  :wacko: :thumbsup:

ChineseMassageNewbie

Wow!

Having seen both individually, this sounds like a dream punt!

Thanks for the review.

Offline Belgarion

Definitely something I wanted to do on my birthday but plans got scuppered. Still on the bucket list.

Seen both ladies individually and both were superb, both of them together will be heaven on earth

:yahoo: