Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeeBee Thai Ladyboy - Manchester  (Read 1093 times)

Online rubberduck221

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins + £20 OWO

Communication:
Her communication was good throughout. I sent her a Whatsapp and she responded quickly with a menu of extras which I'll put here as it's missing from her online profiles:

£40 her to cum
£30 rimming on me
£30 OWO + CIM
£20 OWO
£20 water sports
£20 her to fuck me

1hr everything £200

I just went for the OWO for an extra £20 to bring total to £100 for 30 mins.

It was in the same flat as my previous punt with Thai Winda in Droylsden (review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400156.0), a bit rundown but clean and fine for a punt. I text her that I'm there and the door opens as I approach, easy enough.

Looks:
She's a gorgeous Thai ladyboy, size 6/8, nice bolt-ons, long black hair and perky little bum. The pictures are very accurate, what you see is what you get. Very feminine which is what I like. She's wearing black lingerie and a light silk dressing gown. Overall, I'm very happy.

The punt:
A hug and kiss at the door and she gives my groin a little grab (love it) as we go upstairs. She goes to the bathroom to freshen up and I get undressed and leave the paperwork on the side.

She asks what I like and what the extra £20 was for, I tell her OWO. We start kissing, DFK which continues throughout the punt and she's very engaging, occasionally stopping to suck my tongue which was memorable. Both our hands wandering and pretty soon we're both naked and she's going down on me. Other reviews mentioned it to be a little toothy and I'd concur with this, nothing painful but quite distracting. There was intermittent DT which was enjoyable.

I start going down on her, and she starts to grow. Another review (perhaps for a different girl) made a comparison to a single Twix bar, both in length and girth I'd say that was about right. I'm just dreading the day I meet a duty-free Toblerone.

Plenty of 69 which was great, she had very good hygiene. I lift her off then pull her in for a snog as we both sit on the bed, our legs across each other and she starts tugging me off so I return the favour. For a few minutes we both just sat there sucking the other's face off while we played with each other. Writing this review now I remember that as a highlight, it was very intimate and hot.

Protection and lube on as we go through the usual rounds of positions. She's very tight but can take my whole length. We end up standing at the edge of the bed with her taking it doggy which was sublime, I only wish I had a mirror to see her front.

I say I want to finish with oral, so she kneels down and starts again with OWO and then to HJ. She's getting me very close at this point so I tell her I'm going to cum. Wanking me with one hand she makes a cup-shape with the other hand just under my knob (I think she was expecting a dribble). I'm about to orgasm but I can't help but to start grinning  :lol:. I'm thinking "That measly little hand cup isn't going to do much love". At this point it's too late to try and explain and I start to cum ropes all over her chest. A little exclamation of surprise from her as I exhale with a moan of relieve.

She cleans herself up as I lie down on the bed. I ask her for a massage for the remaining time and she obliges with some oil over my back and legs followed by a decent massage. We chat about Thailand, Manchester and her travels for a few minutes before she gives me a tap and says times up.

A thumbs up of recommendation from me :thumbsup:, and I'll be keeping an eye out for when she's back. She tours so see her while you can if she's local.

TLDR; Super friendly, slim and sexy -  what more do you want?

Offline charliepie

She sounds great but I do hate the shopping list menu of extras which is all too common these days and makes it quite expensive if you want the full service! Maybe she doesn't do her own comms or was just checking what the extra 20 was for as I presume you'd have said in your original messages.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 10:44:51 pm by charliepie »

Online rubberduck221

Yeah, menus like that are a deal breaker for some people, so I thought I'd mentioned it. From reading reviews on UKP, thai massage places seem to be full of haggling when it comes to extras. So maybe a Thai WG is more accepting than your average WG for price negotiation. :unknown: