Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MKE/Annabellas  (Read 91119 times)

Offline simon07

New WG at MKE who might have been Amelia once and is now Katherine. External Link/Members Only
Not much on pictures to go on and so hesitant. Has she done the rounds before?

Online anonymouse72

New WG at MKE who might have been Amelia once and is now Katherine. External Link/Members Only
Not much on pictures to go on and so hesitant. Has she done the rounds before?

Helen Ripley used to be Katherine at Annabella's. Could be the same, very similar if not and she has a great reputation if it is. Helen is a forum member and may confirm.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 11:17:23 am by anonymouse72 »

Offline DouglasReynholm

Helen Ripley used to be Katherine at Annabella's. Could be the same, very similar if not and she has a great reputation if it is. Helen is a forum member and may confirm.
External Link/Members Only
If that's MK Helen her I'll eat me hat.  :hi: Then her, at £70 per half hour. She's Katherine - with the URL /amelia.

Online TallnHung

Anyone seen Bonnie yet?
Looks like good chebbage and somhow familiar but not sure why?

Offline simon07

New mixed race WG External Link/Members Only

I wonder what she is like? Raven is similar and is limited in services and no kissing, so maybe I will wait.

Also Chinese Cassie External Link/Members Only
Has been there before?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 03:36:02 pm by simon07 »

Online TallnHung

Anyone seen Bonnie yet?
Looks like good chebbage and somhow familiar but not sure why?
Sorry forgot link: External Link/Members Only

Online TallnHung

New mixed race WG External Link/Members Only

I wonder what she is like? Raven is similar and is limited in services and no kissing, so maybe I will wait.

Also Chinese Cassie External Link/Members Only
Has been there before?

Looks fit to me and I usually like bigger tits!

Offline Jedi123

I think mk Helen aka Ripley previously did go by the name of Katherine but is 5ft9, and dress size 14.
The Katherine on the mke website is shorter and size 12.
I'd still guess that they're the same person.

If that's MK Helen her I'll eat me hat.  :hi: Then her, at £70 per half hour. She's Katherine - with the URL /amelia.

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
I would be surprised if she returned to the agency after the negative allegations she made about them on here. Having said that I know some girls have left then publicly criticised the agency only to later return.

Offline scouting

I think mk Helen aka Ripley previously did go by the name of Katherine but is 5ft9, and dress size 14.
The Katherine on the mke website is shorter and size 12.
I'd still guess that they're the same person.

As we all know the numbers listed on the agency websites are sometimes ambitious/fictitious. That said Helen's pretty straight, don't think she would want misleading info. Still, my money is on it being her.

Online anonymouse72

Let's hope it isn't Helen. I don't want Douglas choking on his hat on my conscience.

Offline DouglasReynholm

As we all know the numbers listed on the agency websites are sometimes ambitious/fictitious. That said Helen's pretty straight, don't think she would want misleading info. Still, my money is on it being her.
Nope, she's bi - and this is not her:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I reckon Katharine-Amelia will be gone by next week anyway.

Let's hope it isn't Helen. I don't want Douglas choking on his hat on my conscience.
As I said to the maid at MKE when I walked to the loo naked, it's nothing you haven't eaten before.