Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Starr - Is this a scam? Phoned and rough sounding english bird picks up...  (Read 498 times)

Offline Brad2020

External Link/Members Only

Yeah, so it says she only takes bookings by phone. I phoned earlier and as mentioned above, a rough-sounding English woman picks up the phone. I actually asked if I'm speaking to someone handling her comms, and the woman seemed adamant I was speaking to Suzi Starr, and seemed to get the hump that I'd asked, if anything.

I mean, if this was a Thai woman I was speaking to, even a Thai woman born and lived in England, then I'm fucking Mickey Mouse. Must have been just about the most unsexy voice I've ever heard. Just seems incredibly odd/ potentially shady.

Anyone know what the deal is?

Offline expeller

Accessing from Germany - see below

Town:    Stratford, Docklands, Liverpool Street
County:    City of London
Region:    London
Accessing From:
   Germany
Nationality:    Thai

Offline Brad2020

Accessing from Germany - see below

Town:    Stratford, Docklands, Liverpool Street
County:    City of London
Region:    London
Accessing From:
   Germany
Nationality:    Thai

'Accessing from' another country doesn't mean they're actually located in another country does it? Just read a review that says her comms are indeed handled by an English girl. Still seems weird that the girl was trying to tell me she was Suzi Starr lol. The review makes it seem as if she's not as good as she looks though.

Offline lillythesavage

Try putting the aw number in the search feature :hi:

Offline SamOmar

The profile description is  all wrong but i was met by the person in the pictures in a Stratford apartment with awful directions. The lady is worn out and the room was small with red lighting and a very strong smoke smell. I handed the money over but 20 seconds later changed my mind and expressed my concerns. She happily showed me out before asking me for a couple of cigarettes. Avoid like the plague.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac