Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS - what's your wishlist like?  (Read 10627 times)

Offline Rayzaman

Bianca Ferraz overall has positive Shemale Wiki reviews and last month had a threesome with her housemate and a punter; External Link/Members Only

I don't understand Shemale Wiki; it never flags the latest reviews properly.
External Link/Members Only
I texted her last night and learnt her housemate she does duos with is Lara Gabriela; https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287513.msg2996678#msg2996678
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 07:20:03 am by Rayzaman »

Offline harry1980

Dom TS Kylie - External Link/Members Only  read the one real review on her and sounded scary as hell but a fucking turn on at the same time.  I would have to be going through a brave moment to give it a go but you never know (doesn't answer messages on AW and not plucked up the courage to call yet)

Where did you see a review on DOM TS Kylie?

Offline harry1980

Ignore the above - just seen it! Not sure how I missed the DOM KYLIE TS review over the restive period! I had an appointment booked with her but her texts scared the shit out of me and I bottled it! Now after reading that I’m glad I did  :scare:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Dom TS Kylie - External Link/Members Only  read the one real review on her and sounded scary as hell but a fucking turn on at the same time.  I would have to be going through a brave moment to give it a go but you never know (doesn't answer messages on AW and not plucked up the courage to call yet)

Where did you see a review on DOM TS Kylie?

On UKP if so please provide link? if on aw there are currently 9 clickable full reviews of here, which one?  :unknown:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Had my eye on Luci for a while...

She is a TV but looks v sexy...

Hopefully after lockdown... any intel as cant find much online?

Offline JM98

I think the 2 girls on my Wishlist are probably the 2 girls on every TS punters wishlist that live in Scotland, they are:

[/list]

They both have 1 or 2 reviews on here but no where near enough detail for me to try them out for myself yet, if anyone from Glasgow/Scotland has also tried these girls, another review would most definitely be appreciated!

JM

Online Gch1965

This one takes my eye not best looking but something about her, cant find any reviews tho, External Link/Members Only

Offline Sebstyles7

Ignore the above - just seen it! Not sure how I missed the DOM KYLIE TS review over the restive period! I had an appointment booked with her but her texts scared the shit out of me and I bottled it! Now after reading that I’m glad I did  :scare:

LOL!  What did she say on the text that scared you so much?  It is the scary factor that is adding something about it to me.  Apologies for not adding the review link before.

Offline fuckmepink

Had a great time with Amanda. Exactly like her pictures and she has a big cock. Not much English and a bit quiet but a good punt.
Saw her about 2 years I suppose. Nice flat just off Sloane Street. I think it was £250/hr and when I arrived she suggested getting Julia (Lopez I think) involved but I wasn't prepared to stump up another £250. She accepted this without awkwardness.  She is beautiful, just like her pictures, not too tall (5'8"?), very sweet and friendly although her English is indeed limited. We quickly got down to it and she was very sensual and sexy, I fucked her and asked  her to use that thick cock on me.  Try as she might she could not get hard enough to her obvious embarrassment.  She said she'd had an exhausting session with a couple earlier - who knows.  We finished with me fucking her in spoons and caressing that fine member. Overall a good experience, I'd go again.

Offline fuckmepink

Pamella Novaes goes straight at the top of mine if she's ever in London - thanks for the heads up Arcy.

TS Raquel 9 inch: External Link/Members Only

Leticia Close: External Link/Members Only

Janny Costa: External Link/Members Only

Julie Lopez (unlikely at £300 for an hour though): External Link/Members Only

Noticed Camila Schmeling (External Link/Members Only) the other day too, keeping an eye on her.
Pamella Novaes is nice, I saw her in Paris in 2019 but I don't think she ever comes to the UK. She speaks good French but zero English. She's really into fitness and her body, nice pair of bolt ons. Pretty face, totally passable. She is very much a top. I think she'd had a long day when she saw me and it all felt a bit mechanical but she has a thick cock and is keen to use it. It was only 7/10 for me but I liked her and I think on another day she be great.

Offline fuckmepink

There's some great selections on here already.  Mine would be as follows:

TS Sofia - External Link/Members Only met her twice so far but a recent punter said he got her to cum which would be the best.
Dona Bruna - External Link/Members Only  Looks really hot and feminie (but that could be good photoshopping)
Anny Becker - External Link/Members Only  a new addition to my hit list but photos look awesome and nice looking cock too.
Natalie Young - External Link/Members Only  heard mixed reports on the reviews but looks stunning so will give her a try once lockdown is over

Doesn't make my top 5 as she in never in England but Flavia Camila Sampaio - External Link/Members Only   been my TS fantasy for as long as I've been interested in TS girls.  Gorgeous looks and body but sadly in France all the time.

If she ever came back to UK then I'd love to spend a couple of hours in the hands (and dungeon) of Eva Lux Top   External Link/Members Only

Another quickie - a comment on Flavia Sampaio

She is THE one you should see. The pictures do not lie, she is aboslutely stunning. She's talkative and friendly as well as beautiful, a gem. Mostly punts in Paris or Lyon sometimes Nice/Cannes. but she's not around much at all. She lives in Vigo, spain though. Very good English too. I saw her in Paris in 2019. She greeted me in a figure hugging black dress, zipped down the front. she sat down in front of me and her cock just dropped into sight. Didn't take too long to get the dress off or my clothes. I had intended to fuck her but she begged to take me first, so she did. she knows what to do. Cock is a good size but not so big as to be a problem. perfect. When she came she told me it was the third time that day, some girl. then it was my turn and she was just as enthusiastic. Hope I get the chance to see her again, I'd ask her out to dinner and let her talk dirty before having endless sex.

Offline Rozd85

Hi guys. My first time posting so go easy on me. Been in to ts girls for while. Seen a few through my time. Tbh a few hit and miss situation.

Current hotlist consists of two names.

And if she ever comes down south

Welcome to any info on either.

Offline JontyR

Welcome to any info on either.

Search box in the top corner.

Cece took some time out last year to have some facial surgery, is now back in action. She does tour when lockdown allows. The impression I have had is that her ambition is more around the filmed scene so should this become a success she may give the meets up or ramp up the rates. Could be wrong though.

Offline Rozd85

Search box in the top corner.

Cece took some time out last year to have some facial surgery, is now back in action. She does tour when lockdown allows. The impression I have had is that her ambition is more around the filmed scene so should this become a success she may give the meets up or ramp up the rates. Could be wrong though.

Thanks jonty. Still finding my way round this site. I'm not too tech savvy.

Offline specialedition28

This one has catapulted to the top of my list: External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any intel on her? Always a bit skeptical when someone new and this perfect just appears!

Offline JontyR

My spider sense suggests that this isn’t someone who would identify as trans or female in their day to day life.

I have no evidence to back this assertion up.

Offline Tmor25

This one has catapulted to the top of my list: External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any intel on her? Always a bit skeptical when someone new and this perfect just appears!

Wow. Her cock looks phenomenal. Would love to try her.

Offline specialedition28

Me too, but when I contact her it;'s clearly someone writing on her behalf and the fact she's only really on BP (and one other site) makes me worried it's not a real profile. She also charges £150 for 30 mins which is extortionate.

Offline FrankieL92

Would love to meet TS Antonella (she’s been advertising in London, Belgravia for a while now) however I haven’t been able to find any reviews on her.. it makes me think that perhaps her profile is too good to be true.
She seems super hot, has anyone met her before?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline caramba

I'd appreciate info on this girl >>>

her videos and instagram account leave no room for doubt concerning her looks

Offline larry72

Hi all – I want to try my first dabble with a TS  :)

One I’m really interested in is Jessica Versace who is in Leicester

My concern is there are no reviews on the 2 above links.

Has anyone had the joy with been with this girl?

If Jessica is risky can anyone recommend me a TS in the East Midlands? I am looking to be dominated :)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 06:16:59 pm by larry72 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You've posted this in London not East Mids.   :unknown:

Offline larry72

Sorry bud, I read the title which said what is your wish list like?!!

If Jessica is genuine, then she is on my wish list.  :D

The very 1st post said it can be In London, or out of London - Yes?!!  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 06:45:33 pm by larry72 »

Offline decadence

Some on my wishlist:
TS Nick - I've read some very *intense* reviews about her! I've been thinking about prostate orgasms and she seems to know her away around a bum so it looks like she's one of my best chances for that!
Leticia Close - similar impression. Sounds like she is not afraid to top you and does it well.
Janny Costa - same as above, I've got good expectations. Not sure if she's still around London though.
Miss Penelope - she's sexy top with a big cock
Patricia Lombardi - same as above, I think you're getting the trend haha

Always on the look for decent tops so if you've got solid recommendations, feel free to throw them my way :D

Offline TheMagnet

My concern is there are no reviews on the 2 above links.

Has anyone had the joy with been with this girl?

If Jessica is risky can anyone recommend me a TS in the East Midlands? I am looking to be dominated :)

Met Jessica in 2019 when she was in Southwark and I think it was late last year in between lockdowns. 

She’s definitely real and is gorgeous. 

The most recent visit she had put on a tiny bit of weight due to only making her money over webcam she told me and not going out too much for obvious reasons but still ultra sexy.

She’s versatile and gives a great GFE and she likes to please!

The first time I saw her she had a card machine so paid her on my Amex and earns some points too!  :lol:

When she’s all dolled up and in heals she’s enough to make an average man cum in his pants, go see her!   :wackogirl:

Offline larry72

Met Jessica in 2019 when she was in Southwark and I think it was late last year in between lockdowns. 

She’s definitely real and is gorgeous. 

The most recent visit she had put on a tiny bit of weight due to only making her money over webcam she told me and not going out too much for obvious reasons but still ultra sexy.

She’s versatile and gives a great GFE and she likes to please!

The first time I saw her she had a card machine so paid her on my Amex and earns some points too!  :lol:

When she’s all dolled up and in heals she’s enough to make an average man cum in his pants, go see her!   :wackogirl:

Thanks buddy, I'm sold  :rolleyes:

I'm planning to see her tomorrow evening - I cannot wait!  :dance: :D

I will ensure to leave a review.

Thanks again  :)

Offline jackson36

Keyla DIor  Shes got massive  wanna suck  :P  External Link/Members Only
TS Foxy Anastasia  ( She was in London Last year but missed it )   :diablo: External Link/Members Only
Ts Moana ( will meet soon very soon)  :dance: External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline jandyr

So how did your meet go?

Are you going to do a review?

Offline docdom

Gabriella Borges - Heard excellent things and hopefully meeting in 1-2 weeks to pop my TS cherry!

Leticia Close:

DominqueBarbi:

Julia Castro:

Brianna Ferrari:

Eva Lux Top:

Just wish there were more willing to come to Wales!

Offline bbanks

Thanks buddy, I'm sold  :rolleyes:

Thanks again  :)

Did you go ahead with the meet? A review would be great as she’s currently in my neck of the woods  :hi:

Offline Rocket1927

my wish list is khloe kay  Chanel Santini and Kayleigh Coxx, all together or on own im not fussy  :D :D

Offline Johns1989

I think the 2 girls on my Wishlist are probably the 2 girls on every TS punters wishlist that live in Scotland, they are:

[/list]

They both have 1 or 2 reviews on here but no where near enough detail for me to try them out for myself yet, if anyone from Glasgow/Scotland has also tried these girls, another review would most definitely be appreciated!

JM

Ariel is one that’s on my list too

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

Bianca Ferraz overall has positive Shemale Wiki reviews and last month had a threesome with her housemate and a punter; External Link/Members Only

I don't understand Shemale Wiki; it never flags the latest reviews properly.

I saw Bianca a long time ago.

I remember her being great.

This was ages ago though.
    Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
    Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

Who's in your wishlist in terms of shemales? They can be inside or outside London. Give us a top 5...

Mine is:

Barbara Kenps External Link/Members Only
    Julia Castro External Link/Members Only
    Stella Lima External Link/Members Only
    Imani External Link/Members Only
    Ahinoa External Link/Members Only

Fuck.

All of them would be a dream.

Stella first though.
    Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads

Offline laurenb

Shaffire looks stunning ! Like a doll !
    Banned reason: Spamming threads

Offline BogBog1

Would love to meet TS Antonella (she’s been advertising in London, Belgravia for a while now) however I haven’t been able to find any reviews on her.. it makes me think that perhaps her profile is too good to be true.
    She seems super hot, has anyone met her before?

You and me both mate.... it's weird I can't find any info on her but those fucking pics are SO hot. If they are even vaguely real then holy fuck, what a woman.

Offline BogBog1

You and me both mate.... it's weird I can't find any info on her but those fucking pics are SO hot. If they are even vaguely real then holy fuck, what a woman.

Ah, ignore me: some more digging unearthed this, so I guess that's that...

"Antonella looks nothing like her pictures she has a fat tummy she blamed it on lockdown but there is no excuse to eat that much and it’s all gone on her belly sadly for her ! Don’t even know if that cock pic is real as I turned around and left did not even step inside her flat."

Offline Arcy

Spotted this SP in Plymouth - Nikkolly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks nice. If she visits London I could be tempted

Offline Londonpunter30

Great pics but tours, which generally means shit service , plus Croydon at the moment, which is never positive.

Offline specialedition28

Barbara Kenps is top of my list, but is abroad now and seems hard to get hold of anyway when in the UK...she's £££ too as is likely to be one of the more popular girls when she's in London

Offline Hugeadmirer

Great pics but tours, which generally means shit service , plus Croydon at the moment, which is never positive.

Just reviewed her. Very mediocre punt. Decent looking but not stunning
    https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312831.0

Offline Londonpunter30

Just reviewed her. Very mediocre punt. Decent looking but not stunning
    https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312831.0

Kind of what I expected from Croydon and a touring SP.  Shame she looks hot.

Did you sense she might be better as a top ?  Did she try kissing with you or totally off limits ?

Offline Hugeadmirer

Kind of what I expected from Croydon and a touring SP.  Shame she looks hot.

Did you sense she might be better as a top ?  Did she try kissing with you or totally off limits ?

I doubt it as the lack of passion was from the off. However, I’m sure she’d fuck you good and it’s a wide weapon. Of course YMMV - chemistry is a two way thing etc and I may have caught her on a bad day, plus my likes might not be yours. For me it was very dry and bland but who knows, your experience could be different

Can’t comment on the kissing as I made it clear it wasn’t for me
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 11:10:54 pm by Hugeadmirer »

Offline Arcy

I've had my eye on TopHellen from TS Dating External Link/Members Only who also goes by the name of Samara on instagram and onlyfans.

There's no reviews on here and she's not on the other sites. Before I TOFTT, does anyone have any inside info?  :thumbsup:  :thumbsdown:

Offline Arcy

:hi:

I was searching for TopHellen and Samara and nothing came up. thanks for the links :cool:

Offline TheMagnet

:hi:

I was searching for TopHellen and Samara and nothing came up. thanks for the links :cool:

I would recommend her, seen her probably 10 times, depends what you’re after