Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DevilishDiva  (Read 2125 times)

BigBandy

Despite several emails and promises of a booking each week, she just keeps mugging me off saying she's now busy and you still see her profile which means she isn't busy at all.

To be honest I am sick of girls like this. Good on her for being busy but she will soon get a rep for bullshit

External Link/Members Only

Musselburgh is a fair way out and her charges are probably a bit much as shes not in Edinburgh so the rates should be lower, especially when you see some stunners in their 20's and she's in her 40's

carlisle78

Isn't there a forum rule that you have to have a confirmed booking before writing a review?

Maybe she didn't like the sound of you and was letting you down gently?

Personally I couldn't be arsed to fag all the way out to Musselburgh to see someone - but you obviously could as you have tried several times to see her.

So it seems unfair to criticise her location and her prices as you knew what the offer was and at what price.

Offline tazman1002001

Profile looks like it's away?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Isn't there a forum rule that you have to have a confirmed booking before writing a review?

Personally I couldn't be arsed to fag all the way out to Musselburgh to see someone - but you obviously could as you have tried several times to see her.

So it seems unfair to criticise her location and her prices as you knew what the offer was and at what price.

Seconded.

BigBandy

Its not a review, otherwise its would have been in the review section. If she didn't like the sound of me then she could have just said no and blocked me and of course I wanted to see her hence the reason for exchanging messages.

The messages was "yeah book me but Im fully booked up this week and I'll let you know if someone cancels" That to me isn't telling someone no.

The rant was stringing punters along and charging Edinburgh prices out in Musselburgh

The profile is away Taz as when shes fully booked she takes it off, everytime I messaged her her profile was showing and it states she takes bookings when her profile is on and not when it off.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 05:16:03 pm by BigBandy »

carlisle78

It WAS in the review section and you gave it a negative.

I assumed Admin moved it into the general section when it became clear it wasn't a review of an actual booking.

Argento79

I think she is very much one for the regular.  I asked her about a short notice same day booking (usually impossible) and said she would see if she accommodate it.  This was a day when her profile was up.  She confirmed the meet but I got the distinct impression she had bumped someone else in favour of me.  Possibly because I was a regular (regular to me is about every 3-4 months).  Possible you could have fallen victim of that kind of thing which I'm not suggesting is OK.  Hope you get to see her because she is fucking amazing :)  Mussey isn't that far for me so not a problem there.

Also never met a girl who gives this kind of service for £120 an hour. In a good way.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 08:21:20 pm by Argento79 »

BigBandy

Sounds good argento but its getting her to book and her being 40ish time is running out for her and she shouldn't be knocking punters back

Offline Matterhorn

Despite several emails and promises of a booking each week, she just keeps mugging me off saying she's now busy and you still see her profile which means she isn't busy at all.

To be honest I am sick of girls like this. Good on her for being busy but she will soon get a rep for bullshit

Musselburgh is a fair way out and her charges are probably a bit much as shes not in Edinburgh so the rates should be lower, especially when you see some stunners in their 20's and she's in her 40's

To be fair I've had a similar problem.

However, I know that Jenna prefers regulars, and given the level of service she offers (from reading reviews etc) she is a pretty busy and highly sought after woman.

What is slightly annoying though, is that even though she says she wants to meet, when it actually comes to booking requests etc, she always backs down and goes back to the same statement that "I only meet regulars". She has led me along on numerous occasions, which can be pretty frustrating.

Told one week that "I'm fully booked" (fair enough) but I sound really nice so a "meet soon would be good".

Offline tartanspartan

I have seen this lass on a couple of occasions and like a previous poster said, she probably didn't like the cut of your jib.

She may be 40 but she has a body and looks that puts most women half her age to shame. Not sure what you think qualifies as a reasonable price for a punt mate, need to get out more.