Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish natalie Glasgow  (Read 2299 times)

Offline dougal

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any information on the girl? Used the search function and nothing comes up.

Apologies for not contributing. Combination of finance and a relationship mean I haven't punted in ages

Offline youngatheart

There is something about her pictures . . . .

This one does NOT do it for me
Hidden Image/Members Only

But this one DOES

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline bigmike32

If she was closer i would be making a booking its worth taking a risk. Her pics are good and her profile looks genuine to me.

Offline Name Not Found

This one does NOT do it for me

Skinny; nice boobs, blonde, specs, holdups. What's not to like?  :unknown:

Online oddson1970

l have messaged her on AW...lets see what transpires

Offline dougal

l have messaged her on AW...lets see what transpires

I have aswell  :thumbsup:

Offline mickey1967

Cracking girl, add at least 5 years to her age though. Body in great shape. You'll also feel quite conspicuous walking up to the flat front door, at least you can mask up for now!

She shares the flat she uses with another girl, be aware that there's quite a smell of smoke and sometimes weed so be careful if you're going back to the other half after your visit.

She's not one of my go-to Plan A girls, but a solid back up and never had a poor booking with her.

She has a lot of regulars, easy to get hold of on the phone but doesn't log on to AW for periods at a time.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 08:04:57 am by mickey1967 »

Offline Name Not Found

Cracking girl,.....

Good to hear, thanks :thumbsup:

She has an extensive 'likes' list - OWO, Facials, DFK, DT, Rimming, etc.  How much of it have you tested out?

« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 10:50:10 am by Name Not Found »

Offline mickey1967

Not tried a facial with her, but generally found if it's on her likes list she's up for it. OWO,DFK, rimming on her all no problems

She can be a bit spaced out sometimes you see her, she likes her weed, but doesn't detract from the booking.

Offline youngatheart

Not tried a facial with her, but generally found if it's on her likes list she's up for it. OWO,DFK, rimming on her all no problems

She can be a bit spaced out sometimes you see her, she likes her weed, but doesn't detract from the booking.

She doesn't have any reviews yet.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline mickey1967

I know, bit strange as she's been around for a couple of years.

She was recommended to me by another punter.

Offline dougal

Showing as available today but no number and message still not read :unknown:

Offline mickey1967

I understand she only takes one or two bookings a day, when she turns on her green light she gets enough interest from regs to decide if she's going to see someone.

Be patient, she will eventually respond to your email!

Offline dougal

I have aswell  :thumbsup:

Message still showing as unread. Shame had a look at her movies n she looks good