Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2hotdolls Aberdeen  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Mistermanplan

Please someone tell me they’ve been to these 2. Not punted in a while but feel I’m being dragged back out for an hour here. If anyone has seen them individually even
External Link/Members Only

Offline Matrix

The ginger one has a page on another website.  Can't be many ginger birds from Venezuela

Perhaps you'd have more luck if you supplied the individual profiles.

Offline bluetable

Holy shit, pretty expensive but if they do all the services listed, and actually interact, might be worth it!

Offline The Man With No Name

Aye profiles are all linked up now. Brazil, Venezuela, Val Verde - take your pick. :D

Holy shit, pretty expensive but if they do all the services listed, and actually interact, might be worth it!

It would, but they won't.

Both were in Glasgow for a bit till only the other week and this latest batch of Latinas charge a stupid amount of extra for anything and everything, while many don't offer CIM at all - so would be surprised if you ever got that. Mostly all working out of the same flat just off the Merchant City, the lot wanted 100 each to take it up the shitter, so told them they were evidently talking out it instead.

As for the girl-girl action, I'd be amazed if you find they do any more than what you see in the picture.

Sorry pal, the only way this would could turn into your dream-fantasy punt would be in exchange for dream-fantasy prices.

Offline bluetable

Yeah, a shame, but I'd avoid them for the reasons you iutlined -- looks too good to be true it probably is!

Also the redhead is a timewaster, see this bad review (no shoock): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288206.0;topicseen