Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaceyRae . British Model in Watford !!!!  (Read 2081 times)

Offline latrell

External Link/Members Only

Hi lads . Has anyone seen this Chick ? Any info most appreciated . Cheers

Offline Billy no mates

£100 ph for a British model, clearly to good to be true. She’s cheaper than the local Romanian/Brazilian  girls.

Her AW feedback is suspect. One is from a guy that has only seen her. The other from a guy that has some genuine looking feedback, but more recent feedback is from the same two girls, one of which hides her feedback, the other is cam only.

Take a shot, but leave your wallet, phone in the car and be prepared to walk for sure.

Good Luck

Offline latrell

Yh thats what i thought regarding the dodgy AW feedback . Plus her photos seem to be grabbed and croped from a random Insta account or dating site. might toft but leaning more towards avoiding . thanks for the reply mate

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Seems from that profile, shes just started, and dosent know the bizz that well right now..

If shes any good the price will soon rise..

Offline Smithchrissmith

Seems too good to be true - I’ll try and call her this week and report back  :)

Offline Often Visitor

Offline latrell

Has anyone took the plunge yet? She's been logging on everyday for a week . Cant work if this is geniune or not.
Any info most appreciated

Offline Billy no mates

Take a shot, but leave your wallet, phone in the car and be prepared to walk for sure.

Good Luck

This  :hi:

Offline KerachiDope

Cheap and Plus sized.  :thumbsup:
I’d smash if she wasn’t so far away.

Offline markmango

Has anyone took the plunge yet? She's been logging on everyday for a week . Cant work if this is geniune or not.
Any info most appreciated

I've put a review up. She's legit and depending what you're into / like - worth a visit. I enjoyed myself.