Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie to the board  (Read 2328 times)

IT861

Hey, 

Newbie to the board (not punting obv) but long time admirer and has to be said some of the funniest things I have ever read have been in this board.

On to my conundrum, doing an overnighter for the first time tomorrow and a bit nervous. I have done everything right and gone from 1hr to 2hr to 4hr etc and invested a lot of time and money in doing it the right way but a couple of questions I guess:

Will they just follow my lead when it comes to sleeping or are there set
Hrs your expected to let her rest/sleep or what have you?!?

She is leaving at circa 6:30am which is fine by me as I have to travel anyway but am I expected to get up at say 6 and make breakfast?!?

Normally even on 4 hr ones very little food is consumed so not sure what the general etiquette is on this, any help would be great (I don't mean on the pun itself lol)

cockneybstrd

The whole point of overnighter is banging her first thing in the morning ??

So her breakfast should a be large piece of cartman sausage..

And yes you're going to going to be expected to feed and water her. Is this in a hotel or your gaff ??

« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:18:25 pm by cockneybstrd »

IT861

Goes without saying I will fit one in before she leaves but was curious as to the general etiquette.

touch.and.go

I've never done an overnight but like cartman, I've got one lined up soon. My concern is that I tend to "sleep fuck" but obviously don't want BB the girl. I assume WGs have a sixth sense about that kind of thing but unsure whether to raise the issue upfront (so to speak).

As for brekkie at 6.00 - above and beyond your CoD IMO.

Offline Frenchie

Replied to your post - but deleted it 'cos I completely misunderstood your posting -that'll teach me
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:31:58 pm by Frenchie »

Offline Matium

Who is she?

What's the link?

cockneybstrd

If you have genuinely never punted before , why on earth would you pay for an overnighter or even two hours !!

Money wasted in my opinion . Don't forget that your first punt is the riskiest .

Um maybe its lost in translation but its not his first time at the disco obviously as the OP states he is not new to punting

And has done 1 hr punts 2hr punts and even 4 hr punts

IT861

Sorry if I wasn't clear my bad.

I have punted before and what I meant is I usually only do 1 or 2 hrs however really liked one girl so got her again for 4 hrs and now I'm doing an overnight with her. So what I meant is I have increased it bit by bit. I am actually pretty seasoned as far as punting goes for my age anyway but never got round to doing an overnight until now.

Offline Frenchie

touch.and.go

If you have genuinely never punted before , why on earth would you pay for an overnighter or even two hours !!

Money wasted in my opinion . Don't forget that your first punt is the riskiest .
If things go wrong , you've planned (and paid for ) a big bout of disappointment . Why not pick a tried and tested WG who is highly recommended and even if she is on the pricey side will cost half of an overnighter .

' I have done everything right and gone from 1hr to 2hr to 4hr ' ???????????

Also the talk of breakfast etc..... whist I see you are trying to be nice ,-it could smack of being a bit 'fluffy'....

Don't forget that these girls are basically actresses who have sex with you .....they are not your girlfriend . Even a GFE is nice -but it is just that - an experience !

Welcome to the forum - please don't be put off asking anything ...there are more experienced people on here than me - but I think you will get similar replies.

I think cartman is saying he has see her on multiple occasions for 1 hour,  2 hrs etc. Anyway the WG won't need brekkie if she has swallowed his cock porridge.  :lol:

vorian

To help answer your question,  someone might have already done an overnight with the girl, please post a link.

IT861

Who is she?

What's the link?

Ah ok leave it with me, it's through an agency. I still to this day havent used the aw site or alike.

SirFrank

Not sure who the bird in question is but my advice would be try before you buy. Book her for an hour before you consider an over nighter. I've got to be honest though over nighters do fuck all for me. I'd rather pay for two separate hours - one before I climb the sleepy hill to Bedfordshire and one in the morning after I've woken up and cleaned my teeth - despite my boyish good looks and teeth like Simon cowell I always wake up with death breath. One blast and she'd probably end up with a lungful of anthrax spores
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:39:57 pm by SirFrank »

IT861

Yes , sorry --see above

No probs mate I'm not always crystal clear

cockneybstrd

No probs mate I'm not always crystal clear

Come on FAT ASS

Put up the link !!!!

Offline nigel4498

why would you do an all nighter?
You have to spend up to 12 hours with a girl you don't know, it could go horribly wrong.
Better spending the money on a few shorter punts and trying the girl out first.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:46:00 pm by nigel4498 »

IT861

Come on FAT ASS

Put up the link !!!!

Have to be a bit careful as it's an agency don't i?!? Know I'm not saying anything bad but do they get funny with stuff like that?!? Sorry to sound like a fanny but don't want to get blacklisted and have to use another agency you know.

cockneybstrd

Hey, 

Newbie to the board (not punting obv) but long time admirer and has to be said some of the funniest things I have ever read have been in this board.

On to my conundrum, doing an overnighter for the first time tomorrow and a bit nervous. I have done everything right and gone from 1hr to 2hr to 4hr etc and invested a lot of time and money in doing it the right way but a couple of questions I guess:

Nigel Re=Read the OP's opening gambit

Its not his first punt

To Cartman.

What times does your overnighter start. As I said you will be expected to feed and water them as your probably going to want some munch yourself during that time

IT861

Agree with Frenchie, why would you do an all nighter for your first punt?
You have to spend up to 12 hours with a girl you don't know, it could go horribly wrong.

I do know her it's fine. Seasoned punter I just didn't make myself clear.

IT861

Nigel Re=Read the OP's opening gambit

Its not his first punt

To Cartman.

What times does your overnighter start. As I said you will be expected to feed and water them as your probably going to want some munch yourself during that time

20:00 - 06:30

Already agreed either dinner or room service so drinks won't be a problem just needing to know for the morning I guess.

cockneybstrd

Have to be a bit careful as it's an agency don't i?!? Know I'm not saying anything bad but do they get funny with stuff like that?!? Sorry to sound like a fanny but don't want to get blacklisted and have to use another agency you know.

Unless its an agency pro whose doing the booking off the books away from the agency then maybe not

Otherwise put it up

cockneybstrd

20:00 - 06:30

Already agreed either dinner or room service so drinks won't be a problem just needing to know for the morning I guess.

Give her the 2pack of custard creams for breakfast and tell her to make herself a cuppa and then after she has fucked off you can go and get a full cooked breakfast in the hotel

IT861

Unless its an agency pro whose doing the booking off the books away from the agency then maybe not

Otherwise put it up

It's kind of the former but I will put it up Friday morning along with my review ok I promise!!

Offline Matium

Nobody can give you any real help if we don't know who the girl is.

Agency pimps are just that, they don't spend their time looking at UKP.

More often than not, the entire "agency" consists of one man, a laptop and a mobile phone.

IT861

Give her the 2pack of custard creams for breakfast and tell her to make herself a cuppa and then after she has fucked off you can go and get a full cooked breakfast in the hotel

I had one last week who took all the freebie coffees and milks from the complimentary tray, such a turn off I tell you.

cockneybstrd

Nobody can give you any real help if we don't know who the girl is.

Agency pimps are just that, they don't spend their time looking at UKP.

More often than not, the entire "agency" consists of one man, a laptop and a mobile phone.

Very true but as I have recently learnt Kevin's do scan the internet boards for reviews.

And if I was Kevin and one of my pro$$ie was doing work off the books and I found out I would still want my cut and on overnighter that would be a nice bit of wedge

Not sure why people cant help with his question on feeding them even if they havent seen her

vorian

I would say no to giving her Breakfast, unless it is on her own time.

IT861

I would say no to giving her Breakfast, unless it is on her own time.

Well as a veteran of over 5k posts that's it I'm going with your opinion on this one.

vorian

Well as a veteran of over 5k posts that's it I'm going with your opinion on this one.

I wouldn't,  I've never done an overnight in my life,  I haven't really got a clue about this tbh.

Offline threechilliman

Never done an overnighter and not likely to but if I did, I'd discuss dinner/breakfast arrangements up front. And shagging/sleeping time as well. I wouldn't want a girl to turn up for 12 hours or so having had no discussion beforehand.

tcm

Offline Tailpipe

I have done many overnights , but I have read this thread and still un sure as to some of the facts.

Have you seen this girl before on a shorter punt if so then just chill out and have a good time .

If you never seen before you are taking a massive risk.

As for breakfast , just go with the flow .

IT861

Yes I have seen her before and had real fun so we shall see.  Anyway it's match day now so I will report back tomorrow no matter what.

Jim Panzee

Hope you have a good time mate.

If she was good I would treat her to breakfast, but then I'm a fluffy fucker at times. :cool:

Boston

I had an overnight quite a few years back with a girl via IK services in Leeds (she left them soon after).  I'd seen her for several 2hour punts which were great.  Then I decided to book an overnight as I had a rare night that I could do so.  It was an absolute nightmare from start to finish.  Basically this girl who'd been a dream for a 2hour booking turned into a girlfriend in a major sulk for the overnight - not the sort of GFE I was looking for.

And a big part of the problem was that we hadn't had any discussion before about time spent eating and sleeping and it  turned out she wanted to do a lot of both...

Now frankly a night at home by myself is blissful but I rarely get it, no way I'd ever book an overnight again.

I still use IK, that was pretty much the only bad experience I've had with them and down to the girl not the agency.