Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 4u  (Read 481 times)

sealion74

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl in the past (or even these profile pics). An old account with an almost identical name appears in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24816.0

Although it was established the OP was lying, I am reluctant now thinking that this is a gang operation. I have a thing for tall girls so was looking forward to meeting the linked account.

HandsomeHustler

I have seen this girl.

I wouldn't bother to be honest.

Service was OK at best. OWO was a extra.

She doesn't look as good as she does in the pic, and she looks very gypsyish. In hindsight i should of walked but my penis was in charge of my mind at the time. She Has a decent body and is quite short, 5'3 IMO.

The house looked decent on the outside but inside the room condition just seemed unhygenic. After some owo and sex in doggy position I asked her to finish me off with a bj. She carried this out and was pleassnt enough through out. She doesnt allow CIM at all.

She picked up her phone a couple of times during the beginning of the punt which I got pissed off about. Overall a neutral. I wouldn't go back to be honest. Could spend the money else where and get more bang for your buck.

Hope this helps mate.

sealion74

Thanks, really appreciate it. Wasn't expecting anyone to have seen her so was posting hoping for the best really. Very glad you took the time to reply so thanks.

I'm gutted, 5'3" only :(     She looks pretty big in the pictures. Nonetheless, I'll have to toftt on @gina baby@ tmrw, can't find a link to her page atm.