Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate~Michelle, Birmingham.  (Read 2331 times)

Offline Juankerr

Anybody met this fit looking Polish lady yet?

External Link/Members Only

I believe she has only been in the Birmingham area since the start of October, did a search here on UKP but came back with nothing.

Any info lad's?  :hi: Juan.

Simon S

I was looking at her, fired off a couple of messages on AW and text to confirm services but got no reply. Haven't bothered to try to call.

Offline Trevor12

First post- been lurking for a while but have seen a few threads I could add to.

Saw her not long ago. She has a pretty face and has braces on her teeth which you may or may not like. Age of 24 seemed about right. She wasn't as trim around the waist in person as she looks from the pics of her in the mirror, but still probably a size 12.

Arranging a meet was easy enough by phonecall, just take change for parking. Her likes list seemed accurate with plenty of enthusiasm.

Overall she was definitely worth the visit, but can't imagine I will be returning unless somebody posts that she has toned up a bit (just my preference physique-wise).

Offline Juankerr

Just found Michelle's ad on Vivastreet with a few more picture's.

External Link/Members Only

Offline d2331

Might give her a go tomorrow night chaps, I fancy a Polish girl for a change and I do like the cute blondes.

Will report back if I sort it out.

Dodo

Might give her a go tomorrow night chaps, I fancy a Polish girl for a change and I do like the cute blondes.

Will report back if I sort it out.
have a good one and then tell us all about it  :P

Online sjm79

I punted with Michelle earlier this week. Only just got round to leaving her feedback on AW, may write a review on here if I get chance in the next few days. Trevor12's comments are accurate, pretty girl but not as in shape as her pictures show. Comms were good and she was an ok punt.

Offline Juankerr

I punted with Michelle earlier this week. Only just got round to leaving her feedback on AW, may write a review on here if I get chance in the next few days. Trevor12's comments are accurate, pretty girl but not as in shape as her pictures show. Comms were good and she was an ok punt.
Thank's for the info from Trevor12 and sjm79, a review would be appreciated if you get chance sjm  :hi: