Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone seen shellyblack  (Read 820 times)

Offline kingfap1

://www.adultwork.com/4101137 or External Link/Members Only. She was on AW for a while but I don't remember her having any reviews then she went off and came back ....again has a long period of time on the site but no reviews but seems to log in regular.

2 review(s) found for Shelleyblack linked to in above post (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Beamer

://www.adultwork.com/4101137 or External Link/Members Only. She was on AW for a while but I don't remember her having any reviews then she went off and came back ....again has a long period of time on the site but no reviews but seems to log in regular.

Looks like no UKP reviews for you to consider.

2 review(s) found for Shelleyblack linked to in above post (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Looks like no UKP reviews for you to consider.

Correct, but the 7-digit AW Link was broken up, so if she had any reviews, they would not have been displayed due to first part of the link being incorrect.

However, there is a bonus for you, thanks to FCB..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103324.msg1560318#msg1560318

Offline pbrown355

Pretty sure I saw her long before I was on UKP. Think the contact was through Bargain Pages so hadn't seen her before I turned up. If I turned up to that without seeing proper pictures these days I'd walk. Too polite all that time ago. Talked so much I couldn't stay hard. Eventually got her to shut up long enough to do the deed. Wouldn't go back, wouldn't recommend.

Offline kingfap1

Correct, but the 7-digit AW Link was broken up, so if she had any reviews, they would not have been displayed due to first part of the link being incorrect.

However, there is a bonus for you, thanks to FCB..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103324.msg1560318#msg1560318

That link is the very informative and highly hilarious in places....some ruthless comments on there and many well deserved....thank god for make up 99% of those pictures.  :scare: