Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Ryder  (Read 1882 times)

Offline shaz2009

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Good via text, and confirmation via AW.

Price: £120/hr. 60/80 half an hour
Facial Cim, OWO ETC

Modern Hotel with good showers

Intro:
Always wearing sexy gear
Blonde, Nice ass and tits. Smiley & friendly.
Fantastic hygiene, great smile.

Action:
Loads of DFK, fondling and licking breasts, She then grabbed my Dick and then gave me an hour of bliss, OWO, amazing shag, facial etc.

She's about 5'8", with a sexy ass and breast, I would cut to the end and say with all the build up she got down on her knees and got me to give her a facial.

After-action:
Had a shower & got dressed.
We chatted and laughed

Return?:
This is my fourth time this year with Holly, She is someone I enjoy seeing and I know she pushes the right buttons. I love her easy going personality.
Banned reason: Frivolous reporting
Banned by:

Offline Samjos

How come 6 of your seven posts are only about Holly?

Are you holly?  :crazy:

Offline shaz2009

Nope, my adworks  profile is Shaz2009, Just thought I post a review, this site has helped me so I thought I can help others xx

Shaz

Banned by:

Ming

Well spotted, that does look suspicious.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

I agree, well suspicious! I punted this girl once, and it was positive! I'm just wondering if she's got a dusty phone at the minute, and she asked shaz to leave her a nice review! If he's saw her four times, why not review before  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Nope, my adworks  profile is Shaz2009, Just thought I post a review, this site has helped me so I thought I can help others xx

Shaz

How has this site helped you?

Whilst you may be a genuine and have an AW ID (I checked it out), you seem to go on more anout Holly than any other WGs you have seen.

You have seen her 4 times this year, been a member on here for nearly a year and only decided to tell us about Holly now???

To show us you really are genuine and impartial, why don't you also post aobut all the other girls you have seen (maxyl, cindy ray, etc).

Offline shaz2009

You guys can carry on and give each other Hand jobs or whatever gets you guys going, This website is about giving an honest opinion ,I am not here to dis any person or tag team or gang team whatever you guys do. The majority of the people here want to find out and give their opinions . I am just giving you mine. 

Banned by:

vw

I agree, well suspicious! I punted this girl once, and it was positive! I'm just wondering if she's got a dusty phone at the minute, and she asked shaz to leave her a nice review! If he's saw her four times, why not review before  :unknown:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cannot believe this was flagged as abusive by shaz. 

What a twat :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:47:20 pm by vw »

Offline Stapler

You guys can carry on and give each other Hand jobs or whatever gets you guys going, This website is about giving an honest opinion, I am not here to dis any person or tag team or gang team whatever you guys do. The majority of the people here want to find out and give their opinions . I am just giving you mine.

You just did!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

SeekingtheTruth

Aparently this is abusive?  :dash:

Me thinks Shaz needs to grow a set or he may have a meltdown when someone calls him a cunt.

Oops.......

vw

Aparently this is abusive?  :dash:

Me thinks Shaz needs to grow a set or he may have a meltdown when someone calls him a cunt.

Oops.......
to late he has been dispatched from the forum.   :sarcastic:

SeekingtheTruth

to late he has been dispatched from the forum.   :sarcastic:

Damn, I was too late.  :lol:

Offline PepeMAGA

Shaz

clues that a poster is female;
signs off with kisses
called Shaz

Offline Littlefoot

clues that a poster is female;
signs off with kisses
called Shaz

Yeah, I thought that... But then I thought he maybe a homosexual! A lot of girls have gay bezzie friends! xx

Offline Littlefoot

This website is about giving an honest opinion

Correct... Which is exactly what I and a few others gave!   :thumbsup:

James999

Just fuck off and take yoru fake review with you   :hi:

Offline Samjos

I just thought it was written in a way a young female thinks a guy would say thinks and then I checked the posts and all but one was on holly lol

Dellboy

I just thought it was written in a way a young female thinks a guy would say thinks and then I checked the posts and all but one was on holly lol

Good spot Samjos.....i reported the twat
When you look at the way he was posting it was clear he wasn't a normal punter

peterday

:lol:  :lol: