Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perth recommendations for this Saturday?  (Read 965 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Guys in Perth this Saturday for a few hours so thought I would try out some local talent..... Any recommendations...looking for GFE ideally slim girl with big natural boobs....

I had a scan on AW and here on UKP but not much there so hoping there are some hidden gems.....any feedback or links are very appreciated.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline hugh jarse

Sadly a bit of a punting wasteland. Even the Romanians aren't there!! Prices are always a tad higher in Perth too £140 hour seems average.

Offline tazman1002001

Cheers.....think I will just pick up the car I'm buying and head home to see what's happening

If anyone does have any suggestions please let me know...

Thanks
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

james t kirk

taz had punt with CARRIE a few months back was well very nice time owo cim all on the card was vary enthusiastic WG one of better ones i have seen tbh sure i posted a review at the time

she is just back from tour so not see her for a bit

External Link/Members Only

Offline sparrow

If you're getting a new car, maybe a nice test run to Edinburgh might be in order.