Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guildford  (Read 1446 times)

Offline scooby73

Anyone had the delight?
Can't find anything on her.
External Link/Members Only

Offline berksboy

A 21 year old teen ! :rolleyes:  And £150 for 1/2hr she is having a  :D

Online Waterhouse

Dreamteen…  she must be dreaming with those prices..!  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

£250 Ph, dont think any of our lot will be tempted to part with that sort of dosh at first sight. Needs to be a bit more established. :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

WTF……….. a couple of lazy pics in a fairly bland profile and she’s asking for £120 a quickie.

She thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she.

Jeez…….. makes Cara look absolutely good value for money.  :D

Oh before anybody starts again. That last remark is a joke. It’s called sarcasm to those who have a humour bypass.  :lol: :lol:

Offline cakerusk

Oh before anybody starts again. That last remark is a joke. It’s called sarcasm to those who have a humour bypass.  :lol: :lol:

Just let it go mate. You have explained well on the other thread, you don't need to bring this out in every thread. It doesn't help you and actually makes it look worse.

On the other hand, I agree that this profile is shit and she must be tripping on something!

Offline cakerusk

£250 Ph, dont think any of our lot will be tempted to part with that sort of dosh at first sight. Needs to be a bit more established. :hi:

Even if established, that is a very steep price!

Offline Stevelondon

Just let it go mate. You have explained well on the other thread, you don't need to bring this out in every thread. It doesn't help you and actually makes it look worse.

On the other hand, I agree that this profile is shit and she must be tripping on something!

Slight exaggeration mate, saying every thread. But I get your drift.
I also agree about the profile. I just don’t see how someone like her can think her advertising technique will get blokes to fork out £250 an hour.

But hey. What do I know. !!!