Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surbiton - Recommendations Please  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Surrey1974

Hello

I will be in Suribton tomorrow and wonder if anyone has any recommendations please. I am looking towards OWO, CIM & Facials.

15 minute walk radius tops from the train station.

Have read reviews on Sarah but give that one a miss.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Offline BJrimmer

Yeah I think Sarah has now moved, and is now near Gatwick.

Charlotte on here as “Curvaceous Seduction” isn’t far away in Worcester Park, and she gives incredible OWO. I’ve seen her a good few times. In fact I need to review her actually.

She’s in my top 3 blowjobs of all-time, though I’ve never fucked her. I only see her for the BJ.

Offline Surrey1974

Thank you may will contact her & if it isn't to far away.

Offline Crockers

If you're still around I would search the whole  Kingston region. Kingston Town and Tolworth are only 5 mins on regular buses, or a short walk.

Also, most Kingston girls are reviewed on the London thread as it's in London.  (Surbiton Town is a Kingston ward.)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 10:40:09 am by Crockers »

Offline StingRay

Lots of B&S in the Kingston area, so be careful and make sure that you search AW profile numbers on here.

The clues are groups of very similar profiles with identical locations plus many are brazilian or romanian - I've nothing against either, but have noticed the trend.  :hi:

Online enjoyedthat

If you're still around I would search the whole  Kingston region. Kingston Town and Tolworth are only 5 mins on regular buses, or a short walk.

Also, most Kingston girls are reviewed on the London thread as it's in London.  (Surbiton Town is a Kingston ward.)

Another vote for Charlotte. She certainly enjoys a BJ which always helps, and it is absolutely amazing.
Worcester Park from Surbiton is relatively easy 30 mins inc a change, by puff puff

Offline Surrey1974

Thanks guys for all the recommendations. I spoke to Charlotte and asked her if she has any uniforms or sexy lingerie and she said no as only wear tracksuit bottoms and a dirty top. Put me right off.

Offline Crockers

Just checked the Kingston AW site and nothing doing it for me. Loadsa Brazilians but they are hit-and-miss.

I also checked the Surrey AW site, as some girls post their availability in Kingston in that region. Again, nothing going. I would just save the cash if I were you.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 03:39:46 pm by Crockers »

Online enjoyedthat

Thanks guys for all the recommendations. I spoke to Charlotte and asked her if she has any uniforms or sexy lingerie and she said no as only wear tracksuit bottoms and a dirty top. Put me right off.

Very odd !  On each time I’ve been I’ve asked her to wear nice lingerie and stockings etc - she always has obliged without a problem.  Perhaps she was having a sarky day?

Offline Surrey1974

If it was sarcasm then fair enough if it was to a regular client but surely not to a potential new client. Even told her on text before the call my AW ID.

Offline webpunter

Had a butchers @ surbo
Dittto: save the cash
Did ponder this burd a while back tho didn't pursue
Surrey Flower
External Link/Members Only
Looking @ her movies noshing aplenty
So if you really must unload in surbo, 70 sheets for 1/2hr isn't breaking the bank
Nice rack too

Just checked the Kingston AW site and nothing doing it for me. Loadsa Brazilians but they are hit-and-miss.

I also checked the Surrey AW site, as some girls post their availability in Kingston in that region. Again, nothing going. I would just save the cash if I were you.