Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black baby Southampton  (Read 2660 times)

Roycropper

Does anybody remember this black milf that worked in Southampton ? Also goes by the name of shasha and Louisa Ray ... Haven't seen her for a few years wondered if she started working else where ? Best shag of my life

Anybody had any good experiences with her ?

Offline tel_house

Hi Roy

I saw her several times abou 6 years ago in Southampton, an excellent fuck & BJ!!. I understand she moved to the North East and worked there for a while before retiring. There were rumours that her daughter was working in Southampton but I have never been able to establish if that were true.

There we a couple of video's of her on xhamster one was titled "VERY enthusiastic black british hooker - fisting" but seems to have disappeared. There is still one on there though with Jim Slip External Link/Members Only.

I've also found a few photos of her on my hard drive and attached them.

If anyone knows if she has started working again, I'd be interested isn seeing her.

TH

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tel_house

Roycropper

Would love to know about her daughter haha

Do you know what name she was going under in the north east ?

Thanks for the post

Shots99

I would
Drive to the north east for this one! She was class! Let's locate her and ask for a hotel date here haha

Roycropper

I would go further ! anyone have any details on her daughter ?

Shots99

Shots99

Also, anymore saved snaps of her?! :)

Offline Deed

I used to see her fairly regularly back in the day, she was the first girl to really 'take it to the next level' for me and my bookings, squirting in my mouth and then getting me to spit it into hers, riding my face with her ass, crazy sloppy deepthroat and great dirty talk.

I saw her about 4 times, then she disappeared, someone posted about her a few years ago on this forum, and he said he'd heard she'd retired, but also heard she had aids (again who knows)

She was good fun though, Sasha her name was.

Shots99

Know anyone else in Southampton who compares now?

Offline tel_house

Do you know what name she was going under in the north east ?

Hi Roy

I think it was "Tigerblack". I haven't heard anything about her for a long time unfortunately.

TH