Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This Folkestone Girl Looks Stunning - anyone had the pleasure ?  (Read 3542 times)

Offline rockstar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have a few girls in mind but this lady is just hitting the spot for me at the mo.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 02:35:06 am by rockstar »

Offline Kentpunt

ive wanted to punt with her for a long time but never got round to it. are you going with her?

Offline rockstar

ive wanted to punt with her for a long time but never got round to it. are you going with her?

Yes definitely. I love her body shape - curvy and oh so sexy !

Offline Kentpunt

She looks great, let me know if it's a good punt if it is I'll book her myself :)

Jimmy007

Not sure on the etiquette of adding to an old post but .....

Amber is part a of a group of girls working from a building in Folkestone. They have a website set up as Madison Kisses. I have never met Amber but did meet Becki who used to work there but has now gone independent, link below.

There is a lot of CCTV cameras filming as you enter the building. I didn't realise until I was leaving and saw a cupboard open with screens and recording equipment. It might put some off.

Becki was a good very enjoyable GFE punt but was running late from another client.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline rockstar

Not really bothered about CCTV to be honest. Amber looks so hot in milf way :)

Bethmadhouse

Hi guys,
no recording equipment! Never has been, never will be! Not quite sure what cupboard was seen as there are none!
There is ONE monitor, linked to the front door, purely so the door isn't opened in error to unwanted guests.