Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny & Jess - Annabellas  (Read 1008 times)

Online BootsnBunches

Anyone had the pleasure (or otherwise). I’m in MK on Monday for a meeting so thought I’d try my luck. Would love to hear whether anyone could recommend. I’d also be interested to hear of any other slim young fillies in the area people recommend. Cheers.

Offline anonymouse72

Michaela formerly of Annabellas has now gone indie along with Adrienne and Dollar according to thier Twitter feeds. Michaela I saw and reviewed. Lovely slim girl who gives a great gfe.

@Michaela12348
07425 501997

AW account currently inactive but it's amybrunette91

Online BootsnBunches

Thanks. I’ve spent the afternoon doing some research. I’ve just found that and exchanged a text with her. Looks like I have some options on Monday and it will be worth the detour to MK.

I saw Michaela a while back when I met Portia in Pimlico so I’m quite pleased there is a prospect.

Online BootsnBunches

Michaela formerly of Annabellas has now gone indie along with Adrienne and Dollar according to thier Twitter feeds. Michaela I saw and reviewed. Lovely slim girl who gives a great gfe.

@Michaela12348
07425 501997

AW account currently inactive but it's amybrunette91

I can’t see any sign of Michaela on there but I can see Adrienne. I understand Dollar is about too.

Offline anonymouse72

I can’t see any sign of Michaela on there but I can see Adrienne. I understand Dollar is about too.

Dollar is Karina01 on AW. Currently only showing gallery content same as Michaela.