Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyana22. Southampton  (Read 1591 times)

Offline nigel4498

On my hot list last year was Lucyana22 in Southampton. A nice looking little mixed race WG. She seems to have disappeared off the radar about new year time.
Anyone know where she is now and had a punt with her?

Offline Frenchie

LONG gone I'm afraid ---and info from one of the other girls at that location (who has now gone herself ) some months ago-not coming back.
Pity - never saw her , but her likes list included rimming and CIM...

Offline nigel4498

That's a pity, fancied a punt at her.

Offline nigel4498

Was the other WG brunette21? Sonya19 works from there but I see she has changed her name to angel19 now. Fancy a punt at her but been Romanian puts me off.

Offline Frenchie

Yes....I have always found the girls at that address 100% reliable -there may be other issues , but comms, reliability, availability are very good.

Offline Arko

Yes....I have always found the girls at that address 100% reliable -there may be other issues , but comms, reliability, availability are very good.

Is Angel 19 any good? Had her for a while on my hot list but never gave her a try. You mentioned the other issues at the location? May I ask what are they?
Thanks in advance for some info. :hi:

Offline happy as larry

i saw her last year, very friendly girl, a lot taller than she looks in her pictures

Offline Stiltskin

i saw her last year, very friendly girl, a lot taller than she looks in her pictures

Do you recall if she kissed or not? I've not found any Romanians so far that do.

Offline Frenchie

I hope to see Angel19 next week...good reports about her from a friend of mine.

The only other issues are that Brunette21 started off ok but then on two visits I thought she really acted as though she didn't want to be there (backed up by other reviewers )and now there are bad reviews of the girl that has taken her place.

I've had Angel on my 'to do' list for a while . These girls at this address are convenient - as they are only 20 minutes drive from where I stay in Southampton . Easy address to find ( just look for the vets two doors away ) , free parking, discreet entrance to the rear of house.
I just feel comfortable with the venue...and comms are always excellent - never been mucked about or cancelled .

dantheman

I saw Angel a few weeks ago, Did a review if you want to read it.
Found her very nice, Had a great time, very sexy, sassy, cheeky, nice body and good comms before the meet.

Offline Stiltskin

Thanks. She changed her name which confused me for a minute.