Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YoungLeah21 - Hampshire - Scammer alert  (Read 2961 times)

Offline TerryT00l

If it looks too good to be true.......

External Link/Members Only

Liked the look of this girl, texted, quick responses, all seemed good and then the ‘you have to give me half up front as I get a lot of time wasters’ bollocks. Suggested that she do one  :lol: :lol:

Shame as she(Sergei) had agreed to 250 for 90mins outcall, of course she did, she would scoop 125 for a few texts  :diablo: :dash:

Don’t waste your time even contacting her/him 👍🏻

Offline Dashing

Profile 'YoungLeah21' captured FTR:

+447405318527 / 07405318527

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also has current Friday Ad on same number: External Link/Members Only

Posted by: Jasmine S., member since December 2019 (External Link/Members Only)
Latest ad/s if any: External Link/Members Only 

« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 09:15:49 pm by Dashing »

Offline Vice Admiral

Her Adult Work location has now moved from Portsmouth to Birmingham.

Her Friday Ads location remains Heathrow.

She's clearly a fly-by-night.

Offline TerryT00l

Or a robbing bar steward 🤣🤣

Offline Dashing

.... and not even 24 hours later, AW location now showing as 'Reading Wokingham Yateley Basingstoke Sandhurst'.

Offline Vice Admiral

Nonetheless her "services are authentic" – and of course nothing beats an authentic service.

Offline Vice Admiral

I’ve been doing a bit of detective work.

Yesterday johnjohn250 left feedback for our friend YoungLeah21 (in Reading) and for sexybrown_ella (in Edinburgh).

He must travel around a lot, must johnjohn!

And the two (fictional) girls both left feedback for him, also yesterday.  It's the only feedback he's ever received.

Curioser and curiouser.

Meanwhile, here’s Ella’s profile:

It's in almost exactly the same style as Leah’s, most notably in the identical list of "services" in the main text of the profile.  If further confirmation were needed that the two profiles are the work of the same scammer.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 06:27:44 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline Dashing

Profile now has new phone number: 07448369860 / +447448369860

Offline Vice Admiral

Young Leah's location is now given as Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Dereham, Ipswich.  (A wide geographical spread, incidentally...)

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Thanks for the tip fellas. I was tempted, but now giving her a swerve.

Offline Ridiculousiknow

Yesterday johnjohn250 left feedback for our friend YoungLeah21 (in Reading) and for sexybrown_ella (in Edinburgh).

And the two (fictional) girls both left feedback for him, also yesterday.  It's the only feedback he's ever received.

Curioser and curiouser.

It's in almost exactly the same style as Leah’s, most notably in the identical list of "services" in the main text of the profile.  If further confirmation were needed that the two profiles are the work of the same scammer.
Yep - and the 2 reviews for 'johnjohn' were put up within 2 minutes of each other! 2 reviews by 2 different girls - some coincidence. Btw, Ellas profile seems to have dissapeared.

Offline Vice Admiral

Or ... is it just possible that we've been maligning Young Leah?

Today and yesterday she's received four feedbacks from guys who (certainly in three of the cases) have impressive feedback scores of their own.

Unexpected.

Offline Students Notebook

Or ... is it just possible that we've been maligning Young Leah?

Today and yesterday she's received four feedbacks from guys who (certainly in three of the cases) have impressive feedback scores of their own.

Unexpected.

I noticed that too.
Certainly the last 3 punters are entirely credible and she remains on my HL.
I intend to visit just as soon as bloody Christmas is over.

:D :D :D

Offline Vice Admiral

If she's still in Norfolk then!

Don't forget that in a period of three days or so between Friday and Monday she moved from Portsmouth ... to Birmingham ... to Reading ... to Norwich.

But I suppose it's possible that her itchy feet have finally stopped itching?

Don't forget that in a period of three days or so between Friday and Monday she moved from Portsmouth ... to Birmingham ... to Reading ... to Norwich.

Just as long as it's only her feet that are itching....... :scare:

Offline Vice Admiral

In this context I see that Leah says she has a "killer bum".

So you'd be well advised to stay away from that.

Offline Dashing

YoungLeah21 AW profile location now moved on to 'Liverpool Southport Chester St. Helens Preston'.

In this context I see that Leah says she has a "killer bum".

So you'd be well advised to stay away from that.

A bum to die for. !!

YoungLeah21 AW profile location now moved on to 'Liverpool Southport Chester St. Helens Preston'.

What a peripatetic child she is.

Offline Vice Admiral

It would certainly appear so, Mr Notebook – so I think you should look upon it as your mission to nail her down.

It would certainly appear so, Mr Notebook – so I think you should look upon it as your mission to nail her down.

I'd love to but no nails, silk cord I think.
On a serious note, it's odd because I the whole thing shouts scam, though it can't be a PG scam as she doesn't have a PG. Those last 3 feedbacks are genuine, especially the one from tye71.
He's a Norwich punter, I recognise his name and most of the WGs are Norwich girls.
Incidentally she has yet another dated yesterday.

I hope she comes back to East Anglia.

Splice the mainbrace  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 04:52:32 pm by Students Notebook »

Offline Vice Admiral

I'd love to but no nails, silk cord I think.
On a serious note, it's odd because I the whole thing shouts scam, though it can't be a PG scam as she doesn't have a PG. Those last 3 feedbacks are genuine, especially the one from tye71.
He's a Norwich punter, I recognise his name and most of the WGs are Norwich girls.
Incidentally she has yet another dated yesterday.
I hope she comes back to East Anglia.
Splice the mainbrace  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

If this is a scam – and I remain to be convinced that it isn't – the scam, as the OP made clear, relates to the fact that Leah asks for half the money in advance.

As you say (and as I myself observed higher up this thread), a number of the feedbacks look puzzlingly genuine. 

However I have known of instances where genuine punters have been persuaded to leave fake feedback for girls.  Hookers – and fraudsters – can be very persuasive.

This is a Yuletide mystery that needs solving.  Over to you, Liverpunters!  The balls are in your court.

Offline Vice Admiral

Here's a theory, offered only tentatively, and with probably no more than a 25% chance of being correct.

Leah says that, as an alternative to an advance payment, she will accept advance feedback.

No booking ever takes place.  The disappointed punter could then make another booking solely for the purpose of leaving "non-scoring" feedback to report that the profile is fake – but doesn't do so because Leah is in a position to leave negative feedback for the first booking if she wants to.

Far-fetched or plausible?

And it has to be said that, if Leah is scamming some other punters out of their advance payments, it's odd that none of them have left "non-scoring" feedback to say as much.

Only the good people of Liverpool can help us!

Here's a theory, offered only tentatively, and with probably no more than a 25% chance of being correct.

Leah says that, as an alternative to an advance payment, she will accept advance feedback.

No booking ever takes place.  The disappointed punter could then make another booking solely for the purpose of leaving "non-scoring" feedback to report that the profile is fake – but doesn't do so because Leah is in a position to leave negative feedback for the first booking if she wants to.

Far-fetched or plausible?

And it has to be said that, if Leah is scamming some other punters out of their advance payments, it's odd that none of them have left "non-scoring" feedback to say as much.

Only the good people of Liverpool can help us!

Good thinking.
You may well have a point. There is something fishy about the timing of her feedback.
For instance Tye 71 left his f/b for her at 18/12/2019 21:18 and she left her f/b for him 18/12/2019 21:21 THREE MINUTES LATER. Almost as if she had been sitting waiting.

This is typical of nearly ALL her f/b with the exception of the non scoring f/b.
With these she appears to have left f/b first and then deleted the booking so that in order to leave f/b the punter had no choice but to use the non scoring type.
I'm not going to type it all out, have a look yourself.

I'm posting on the Eastern board asking for info.
It's a mystery.

Offline Dashing

At some point since the profile capture first posted above, the sentence 'all my bookings are taken with upfront payment' has been added to the end of YoungLeah21's blurb.

Agree with those who smell a rat: leaving aside the anonymous pics and that much of the profile reads like a self-penned male fantasy, it seems odd for someone zipping around the country so much to state 'I do take regulars...' Unless she is on one long, constant UK tour. And how likely is that as an M.O. for an SP supposedly starting out?

Updated profile capture:

Offline Vice Admiral

Very useful forensic contributions to this investigation, Mr Notebook and Mr Dashing! 

Your point, Mr Dashing, about her taking "regulars" is well made, since Leah never stays long in one place.

And it is certainly very odd, Mr Notebook, that Leah has left scoring feedback for three individuals who have left only non-scoring feedback for her.

However I’m afraid that you are in error when you write this: “With these [her non-scoring feedbacks] she appears to have left f/b first and then deleted the booking so that in order to leave f/b the punter had no choice but to use the non scoring type."

In fact it is only in the case of Greekstav88 that Leah left her scoring feedback before non-scoring feedback was left for her.

In the case of Irish Expat and Con8901 their non-scoring feedback was left before she left scoring feedback for them.

Very odd.

What, however, I have overlooked until now is this, which appears in the heading of her profile: "EXPLICIT PICS THRU TXT ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED ONLY!"

So what may be happening in some cases is this.  Punters make a booking.  They receive their “explicit pics”.  Feedback is exchanged.  The booking never takes place.

But it still seems strange that no-one has left feedback – either scoring or non-scoring – to indicate that something fishy is going on.

Except, of course, that there is the risk of attracting spiteful retaliatory feedback from Leah.  Who, it is just possible, is not as nice as she looks?

Or, indeed, does not in the real world look anything like she looks (in the photos).  For Leah may fall short by a factor of three in the vaginal and bazonga departments, and in fact be a dead ringer for, say, Harvey Weinstein?

Would it, I wonder, be contrary to either the letter or the spirit of UKP rules if I were to e-mail Leah to apprise her / him of this thread and invite her / him to contribute?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 02:13:38 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline Dashing

YoungLeah21 now moved on to 'Soho Mayfair Piccadilly Victoria'.

Catch her while you can  :). . .

She's dashing about all over the place. LOL

She's dashed off to Cardiff.

Anyway, Cash drawers has reported her to AW.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269644.msg2763440#msg2763440

Offline Vice Admiral

The profile's gone!

(We shall miss her...)

« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 10:23:06 am by Vice Admiral »

Offline king tarzan

Curioser and curiouser.

Powerful awareness alertness of 🦊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Powerful awareness alertness of 🦊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊

Vice Admiral has an admirable awareness.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Vice Admiral

You are both most kind and complimentary.

However sadly my "awareness", such as it is, operates with reasonably efficiency only in the theoretical world.

When it comes to engaging with reality, my awareness tends to bite the dust.  Not least when it comes to hookers. 

I tend to go in too deep.

(That's a metaphor, by the way – not a reference to my penetrative technique.)

You are both most kind and complimentary.

However sadly my "awareness", such as it is, operates with reasonably efficiency only in the theoretical world.

When it comes to engaging with reality, my awareness tends to bite the dust.  Not least when it comes to hookers. 

I tend to go in too deep.

(That's a metaphor, by the way – not a reference to my penetrative technique.)

HAPPY NEW YEAR Mr. Vice Admiral.

Mr. Vice Admiral. LOL

What's the name of your ship ?  Hardship ??

I joined the Navy to see the world but what did I see, ...............I saw the sea... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Vice Admiral

HAPPY NEW YEAR Mr. Vice Admiral.

Mr. Vice Admiral. LOL

What's the name of your ship ?  Hardship ??

I joined the Navy to see the world but what did I see, ...............I saw the sea...

And the same to you, SN.

Ever since I became a sexual pirate, my vessel has been named Adventure Galley, after the ship of the great Captain Kidd. 

I have fewer sailors than I used to, however, having released most of my seamen over the years.

Though I still fly the Jolly Roger at all times.

And the same to you, SN.

Ever since I became a sexual pirate, my vessel has been named Adventure Galley, after the ship of the great Captain Kidd. 

I have fewer sailors than I used to, however, having released most of my seamen over the years.

Though I still fly the Jolly Roger at all times.

What a lovely, amusing reply.   Thank you.

Offline Vice Admiral

What a lovely, amusing reply.   Thank you.

And thank you for your kind words, SN.

I should stress, incidentally, that even ruthless pirate captains do have feelings.  Laying off men is not for the faint-hearted – and at the end of a day spent discharging seamen, a salty old sea-dog can feel a bit deflated.