Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Southampton. 👍  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Spike123

Hi travelling in from out of the area and after some local knowledge. I am after a few recommendations for girls in Southampton (incall). Mid 20's to mid 30's in age, natural tits and nice arse. Cim is preferable but not a must.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Protektor

vw

Hi travelling in from out of the area and after some local knowledge. I am after a few recommendations for girls in Southampton (incall). Mid 20's to mid 30's in age, natural tits and nice arse. Cim is preferable but not a must.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts

Offline Spike123

Constructive feedback and quite deservedly so. Ha
I have my eye on these 3 at the moment.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only,
External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only
and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any comments on these girls or any others like them?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 04:48:28 pm by Spike123 »

Professor4

Well the three you have your eye on are all Romanians. I'm new like you and looking for one in southampton. Romanian is risky even with good feedback. Alicia has a lot of good reviews but is off soon so service will probably deteriorate as she won't need us soon. Raluka is interesting . Was good then went bad. Now back from holiday so worth a try to see if back to her best.

bigmanbigman

Read the reviews and make up yoir mind .

vw

Well the three you have your eye on are all Romanians. I'm new like you and looking for one in southampton. Romanian is risky even with good feedback. Alicia has a lot of good reviews but is off soon so service will probably deteriorate as she won't need us soon. Raluka is interesting . Was good then went bad. Now back from holiday so worth a try to see if back to her best.

I quite like the look of this one if i do south coast this summer

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=8250

Offline macman26

Thanks in advance.

She might be too old for you but BlondeHeidii is really good and ticks the box of CIM lovely big tits and nice bum, her profile: External Link/Members Only

No anal however!