Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyplaybunny - Maidenhead - any experience before I toftt?  (Read 1595 times)

hairypunter

Hi everyone

External Link/Members Only

Encouraging photos and intro - anyone had the pleasure?  26 feedback on AW but nothing on here ?

Let me know chaps before I toftt

Offline Fact

limited services at discretion too, so at that price, its head below thinking rather than any logic.

Online madmania

Agreed with fact £180 ph for no anal and owo and fk at discretion?

Equally hot wgs who do more and cost half as much mean I wouldnt bother seeing this one.

Offline NoviceJ

I saw her a couple of years ago, before joining this site.

Really hot friendly English girl, pretty posh. Age about right, great tits, nice tan, one of those girls you'd see out and would make your head turn. From memory kissing was light tongue flicking, OWO was ok, sex pretty enthusiastic. I was quite inexperienced. She talked quite a lot but I don't think it was time wasting particularly, more my nerves. I've been meaning to go back but her price and not working evenings has stopped me. Apologies for lack of detail, was a while ago. Would be interested to hear how you get on.

hairypunter

Excellent many thanks for the thoughts gents - gonna give it a go anyway band will report back

Offline sensualencounter

Hairypunter did you ever get to see her? She keeps popping up in my searches but I dismiss her as she has a limited list and also too expensive. Any first hand experience would be appreciated.