Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna (Arianna?) StClair  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Landlubber

This girl who's touring Bristol this week says she is normally based in London, hence post here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Love slim blondes and the lady I used to see in London has stopped doing incalls, so on the lookout.

No reviews on here and recent AW member so a bit wary to start with.  Sienna on profile title but Arianna on the profile photos.  Gives a private email outside AW, but looks like a Swiss address (.ch).  At present I've asked for a phone number so I can speak and we'll see where that goes, but if anyone knows anything about her here, please post.

Cheers

Offline Landlubber

Credible response via AW email. Assuming we speak beforehand and I know the hotel i’ll Likely take usual precautions and TOFTT.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Landlubber

True. I had a girlfriend like that once. Sexy as hell. Occasionally like to scratch that itch.

Offline Landlubber

Bumping this to see if any views on what happened. Apologies to anyone seeing it here and on SW board. Saw the girl in Bristol this week. All totally as described and had a nice time. Went to post positive review today and found profile suspended as suspicious. Do I tell AW it seemed kosher to me, or steer clear?

Offline PLeisure

Bumping this to see if any views on what happened. Apologies to anyone seeing it here and on SW board. Saw the girl in Bristol this week. All totally as described and had a nice time. Went to post positive review today and found profile suspended as suspicious. Do I tell AW it seemed kosher to me, or steer clear?
I would just focus on leaving a review here, ignore AW.
If she reappears on AW with a new profile, your review will be linked and it all helps build a picture of her service.

Offline Landlubber

Think I might get a load of flak for linking to a dormant profile from some folk here. I’ll know if it reappears as the “ab-x” sybarites as her name in my AW inbox will change to the new active name, I suppose. I’ll review if that happens. Thanks for the advice

Offline Landlubber