Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia Fox - Rough action in Clapham South  (Read 3438 times)

holland

I met Livia Fox

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: 7 minutes walk from Clapham South in a residential area.

Comms:easy by text

Paid: £60 per 30 min

Girl: white skin Brazilian in her thirties. I would say she is about  5.4.  Slim petite body with well rounded bum. Flat chest. Facially ok. I would give her 6.5/10. Big labia but one if them is missing half due, she said, to a surgery.

Service: DFK, RO, OWO, CIM, tea bag, penetration protected, anal fingering, fingering and almost fisting :sarcastic:

I had a very intense section with Livia. 30 minutes of uninterrupted action. She is very energetic and she enjoyed the session as much as I did if not more at times. She likes rough sex. She likes to be fucked hard. In fact our session was quite dirty. I also slapped her face two or three times during the action. The session was a mix of hard penetration in different positions, oral and fingering which I did at times to slow down a bit the action. At one point I put all my fingers one by one inside her. While I had all my fingers inside her I reached the lube with the other hand and I prepared to fist her. As I started she stopped me saying ‘i am not a horse’.  :lol:
Her owo is quite good and she also offered tea bag  with both my balls sucked up and down in her mouth. CIM wasn’t forced. I climax while she was sucking my balls but she rushed to take most of the cum in her mouth.  :thumbsup:

She had a very good attitude and she told me during the action that she was keen to please me.
I would recommend her especially  if you are after a rough intense action with an experienced prossie.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 08:05:17 pm by holland »

Offline pumps

glad you had a good time :drinks:, donno how folks manage to see prossies without face pics 

Offline Brazilian Martian

glad you had a good time :drinks:, donno how folks manage to see prossies without face pics

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantric talents

I have done frequently Pumps and have often found the most secretive ones to be really pretty !
I could just have been lucky in my choices of course... :unknown:

holland

Thanks Pumps :drinks:
Someone posted her face pic here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123505.0
And i bought her pg. I didn't have enough time to post her images on ukp.

Offline pumps

I have done frequently Pumps and have often found the most secretive ones to be really pretty !
I could just have been lucky in my choices of course... :unknown:

you could be onto something, but I find there are alot of munters hiding too, plus it makes for an easier B&S.

Offline pumps

Thanks Pumps :drinks:
Someone posted her face pic here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123505.0
And i bought her pg. I didn't have enough time to post her images on ukp.

Ahh I see....

:drinks:

Offline tantric talents

you could be onto something, but I find there are alot of munters hiding too, plus it makes for an easier B&S.
That's true, in those cases it's a good job most girls like doggy  ;)

Offline pumps

That's true, in those cases it's a good job most girls like doggy  ;)

lool I donno who they'll be doggying with, I'd be in my car riding to plan B

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Good review OP, thanks for sharing. She definitely seems good VFM, especially based on the range of services she offers, one for the HL.

Offline MJ.spritzen

From one of those pics it looks like she's had some god awful boob job. She was 100% flat chested when i seen her in Liverpool last year. Her BJ skills were out of this world if i remember correctly.

holland

From one of those pics it looks like she's had some god awful boob job. She was 100% flat chested when i seen her in Liverpool last year. Her BJ skills were out of this world if i remember correctly.
I don't know. I don't think so. She  was flat chested when i met her.