Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoid This Awful Chinese Brothel Between Earls Court / Kensington High Street  (Read 746 times)

Offline SamOmar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Currently the above advertisements will lead to the following establishment which is a basement flat between the areas above. They use the profiles of ladies who are no longer working or just out and out fake pictures. There is a huge list of extra charges and there is often a Chinese Sergei in the apartment. I made the mistake of staying once with a fat Chinese girl however I just negotiated a minimal rate for a massage and it was honestly one of the worst ever. I did not review as I cannot find the specific link to that particular advertisement. I gave it a second chance hoping this time through AW and once again it was a B & S this time I just walked.

There are other profiles that used this address and now moved onto other locations, ultimately its very sketchy booking a Chinese girl that is not very well reviewed. Just be prepared to walk if the lady / services do not match the advertisement if you somehow end up there.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Thanks, it's worth posting the advertised numbers for brothels/agencies in case they turn up on other ads.

Offline golden bull

Thanks.... always thought kiss sally is tgtbt.... but admit I’ve been tempted.