Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspect pimp  (Read 892 times)

Offline worksoplad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancy some MMF fun and this profile has been around for a couple of years, reasonable price but zero feedback and nothing on here.

Has anybody had any contact or have any intel ??

Offline Nottsguy69

Nothing appealing about that to me to be honest. .

Meet an alleged young couple, but only see the female at the bottom of the stairs then you’re blindfolded and taken up stairs to what could be anything .

No thanks

You sure you aren’t something to do with the couple , one post and this .
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 12:02:19 pm by Nottsguy69 »

Online Dipper

Blindfolded by two total strangers from the internet and stripped....

What could go wrong?  :thumbsup:

Count me in (out)  :lol: :lol:

Offline Stongwee53

Ive looked at few mmf coupleson aw sent a few messages. They never seem to reply or only do evening meets etc. Wouldnt mind one of these meets but this one would be a no for me

Offline Nottsguy69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancy some MMF fun and this profile has been around for a couple of years, reasonable price but zero feedback and nothing on here.

Has anybody had any contact or have any intel ??

You going to own up to being the pimp ?

Offline Fence Post

I was of the opinion this site was for sharing info on SP's?
Isn't that what the enquiry is asking for - info on an SP?
Surely the point to start barracking is after a dozen such enquiries and no reviews?

Offline Nottsguy69

I was of the opinion that we could all have opinions .  New member zero posts suddenly posts a query about a ‘ couple’ with a decidedly dodgy description and claims the advert has been around for a longer time ... bit odd to me

Offline teddyking

You going to own up to being the pimp ?

There’s absolutely no correlation to what he said in his post and to him possibly being the pimp. If anything, his post is actually a valuable warning for others to avoid this SP.
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fence Post

I was of the opinion that we could all have opinions .  New member zero posts suddenly posts a query about a ‘ couple’ with a decidedly dodgy description and claims the advert has been around for a longer time ... bit odd to me

So what is he to ask?
He wants a MMF meet, so he has put an enquiry in. It may not be your thing, just like anal sex with a TS after a massage is not mine, so that is what he has used the site for.

Offline filthy.john

I too find it a bit odd that the OP - admittedly a newbie - gets branded pimp for this query. Not sure I see the link and not sure why it isnt given the benefit of the doubt as a genuine enquiry  :unknown:

Online Dipper

I too find it a bit odd that the OP - admittedly a newbie - gets branded pimp for this query. Not sure I see the link and not sure why it isnt given the benefit of the doubt as a genuine enquiry  :unknown:

Book in then, offer yourself up to be blindfolded and stripped by two strangers then post a review :thumbsup:

Offline filthy.john

Book in then, offer yourself up to be blindfolded and stripped by two strangers then post a review :thumbsup:

There's a difference between thinking the OP is a pimp and the service he's identified is something I would want to expose myself to... Again, I fail to see the link.

Offline Nottsguy69

😂

Offline gbyld87

Not sure I'd call 28 particularly young, but I guess someone will end up chancing their arm.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Ive looked at few mmf coupleson aw sent a few messages. They never seem to reply or only do evening meets etc. Wouldnt mind one of these meets but this one would be a no for me

Although FB is Zero on AW:

Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    20/10/2019 08:27    Seeking Services
     Never had a response disappointed