Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsey Leigh  (Read 1969 times)

I_LIKE_PUNTING

For those who remember Chelsey Leigh, do you think these two are the same girl?
TightTeenyBabe
alisha-rose

There are a lot of similarities.
Sorry i don't know how to do link and copy and paste wont work.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
YG86, Why would you be pursuing this girl?

Could this be the same Chelsey Leigh:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Q. Bareback?    
A. Yes definetely, I HATE condoms, they should be banned!!. I'm a TRUE Baeback rider!. Give me as much spunk as you can!!

I looked up TightTeenyBabe:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

According to her profile, if you want Bareback, simply ask!! I have posted her profile details so that any searches show this thread.

I did not bother going as far as alisha-rose. I would personally steer clear of all these profiles, as they openly and knowingly offer BB.

Offline jammiedodger1

what a shame tightteenybabe looks to be a nice looking girl, doing bareback puts her off limits for me  :(

pleasure

what a shame tightteenybabe looks to be a nice looking girl, doing bareback puts her off limits for me  :(

My thoughts exactly Jammie. I was hovering over the "Send Mail" button when I first saw her profile, then my heart sank when I saw "bareback" in her likes.

thewonderingdick

The girl in the picture looks dangerous risky doing bare back with any hooker, but especially this one! woman in Nottinghamshire called bareback sally ON a/w quite attractive might suit!!

Offline Buchhalter

Tightteenybabe or Chelsey Leigh had disappeared on AW since around April 2015. I've had protected intercourse with her twice in Nottingham and really miss her excellent service. Does anyone know anything about her whereabouts now? She used to change AW profiles; does she have a new profile or what?
Any updates on this great girl would be much appreciated  :thumbsup:

TheNewSeeker

The link in the 2nd post still works. She's in Hants!

Surely Bustenhalter would have been a better name  :D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:50:38 am by TheNewSeeker »

Offline Buchhalter

I meant the second girl tightteenybabe (she also said her name is Chelsey) but I believe they are different girls. The photos in the first link are not for tightteenybabe

May consider being a bustenhalter if I find tightteenybabe  :crazy: