Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English bombshell- Barnsley  (Read 903 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7661229) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Wakey_wakey

I’ve seen this girl on vivastreet for a few months now and always stayed clear but had intrigued. She popped up on adultwork a couple of weeks ago

External Link/Members Only

I sent an AW message asking for a 1 hour booking the next day. She sent her number and the booking was arranged. The text response I got were very basic like “ok babe x” and “yes” so I was starting to wonder how this was going to turn out. I put a booking request through on AW which was accepted. Morning of the meet I get a text asking if I’m still coming which I confirm and ask for the address. No response for 3 hours so I send another text asking for address and to confirm I’m ready to set off but again no response so I give up. About an hour after original agreed time I get a text saying hi what time do I want to come. I agree a new time and again radio silence. An hour after the second agreed meet she texts with a postcode. I say to late I’ve got plans and then she randomly leave me positive AW feedback.

Later that night she then rings me out the blue. I don’t answer as I’m busy and text saying I’ll look to rearrange. Over the last week she has uploaded more videos and pictures and I don’t think she is really my cup of tea after all.