Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya's Massage and Beauty Exeter - legit?  (Read 2902 times)

Offline anonymouse72

Has anyone had any experience of this place in the city centre and if so are extras available?

External Link/Members Only

Online MajorPayne

Offline Henry767

Paid a few visits last year trying to establish a relationship and test the boundaries. Had some very good massages, always covered to some degree, and no straying from the legit path despite some obvious arousal. When I asked outright, she said that would not be on offer.

Offline anonymouse72

Paid a few visits last year trying to establish a relationship and test the boundaries. Had some very good massages, always covered to some degree, and no straying from the legit path despite some obvious arousal. When I asked outright, she said that would not be on offer.

Thank you for confirming. I appreciate that's not an easy discussion to have.

Offline houseboot

We're you in the room or the area curtained off from reception?

Offline exe-punter

We're you in the room or the area curtained off from reception?

I've been in both areas on several occasions.=. Can confirm that nothing 'special' was offered.  :rolleyes:

Offline Henry767

First time in the back room, then mostly in the curtained area. Crossed my mind that might be significant, but as we seemed to get on well, and she got to know my wish for something more, I think not.

Offline madeindevon

Ive been a few times. She 100% use to offer HR. The last time she didnt so i think shes changed. But 100% use to

Online MajorPayne

Down the road from Exeter (Exmouth) and another to avoid if you are looking for extras.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=343027.0