Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody knows what happened to Ann.Diamond?  (Read 1235 times)

Offline mgkerx

External Link/Members Only
Saw this MILF a couple of times from a smart flat in Bath
I enjoyed the sessions and planning a re-visit but she has suddenly disappeared
Just wondered on the off chance wether anyone knew of her new where-abouts
If not will reluctantly have to make do with the travel circus of Romainians
Thanks for any info

Offline pddy

Good question, she looks lovely and it would be nice to have another option in that area.  I find the comment in her profile confusing, that there is a rule that service providers cannot log in while on holiday. I am certain that many of the women on my HL say they are on holiday in their profile and I see that they are constantly logging in (and some women that haven't been working in ages are still logging in, and I assume they will return at some point).  I have had several women tell me that they had to start new profiles and they usually have some excuse about being forced to create a new one by AW.  That seems odd and perhaps unlikely to me.

Offline dog999

Ann Diamond, ask Nick Owen!!!!!!!! :)

Offline Chatte Noir

Just jump on a train to Bristol , there are far more decent options .
Don’t bother with the Romanians.
You might as well get the address and post your £60 / £70  through the letterbox so you don’t disturb them.

Offline ciderhead

Just jump on a train to Bristol , there are far more decent options .
Don’t bother with the Romanians.
You might as well get the address and post your £60 / £70  through the letterbox so you don’t disturb them.

Funny but so true

Offline mgkerx

Love the post about asking Nick Owen
Shame as she ticked all the box's for me and was happy with a CIM finish
Trouble with the Roms is their AW profile usually looks soo hot, that the mini brain in ones prick says maybe this time I will see the same girl as in the Gallery and she will oblige with all services in her likes list
Then when I arrive having built up a head of steam I realise, as we all do, that she is nothing like her pictures and once paid most services are off limits
As the saying goes You need to kiss a lot of frogs to find your Prince
or
You need to kiss a lot of Roms to find your dream punt

Offline Chatte Noir

Most won’t let you kiss them

Offline Chatte Noir

Getting back to your question about Anne Diamond , she may have died of old age ?

Offline mgalaxy

You mean this lady External Link/Members Only - new profile started last month

Offline mgkerx

Cheers
But that is the tail end of her last AW listing and hasn't been accessed since 4th Feb 2018, shame as she made a nice diversion from usual Roms in Bath

Offline mgkerx

Thanks for the heads up
I saw her last week in Bath and had a really good session
Will post a review over next couple of days

Offline ERIC_SHUN

No CiM listed on Likes. Earlier post suggested it was available?

Offline Bangers and Gash

36 years old??  :rolleyes: That must of been one hell of a paper round.  :wackogirl: