Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallyn - Olina - Bayswater  (Read 1529 times)

Offline jgillis

After a long break due to ill health, I decided to once again sample the delights that London has to offer on one of my frequent work related visits. This time, shunning my usual diet of slim blondes, I ventured to sample the Olina experience, which many of you have been discussing. After some research I settled on the delightful looking Fallyn.

External Link/Members Only

I tried to book in advance, but was told that new clients had to make a call on the day. After speaking to the efficient operator in the morning, a one hour meeting was arranged for £150.

When I arrived in Bayswater, I called again for the exact location and was soon ringing the bell of a ground floor flat. Fallyn greeted me at the door, but unfortunately she did not look at all like her image on the website. At first I thought perhaps this was a madam, who sees in clients. But after a few moments it became apparent it was her; a bit older and a bit rounder than her online persona. Why do ladies feel the need to do this? The real Fallyn is a lovely enough lady who could just be herself and still have a busy client list.

Anways, in we go and straight into the Olina shared shower. It was a bit disappointing to see her disrobe so early in the encounter, as I normally take my time and savour the unwrapping. But “when in Rome” – so soon I was standing in the modern shower facility being rubbed down like my life depended on it. She certainly likes to give a good scrub. Clearly much of this is a delaying tactic, but I really enjoyed the experience.

She led me back into the bedroom, dragging me along by my erect member. In the room we started amorous French kissing. The kissing was available whenever I instigated it, but was never offered proactively.

I lay back on the bed and Fallyn slid my member into her mouth and commenced oral. Clearly someone of her experience will have a good technique and she did not disappoint. This marks the high water mark of our encounter.

I do enjoy the kissing and oral the most and normally leave the sex to the very end. Once the pumping begins I tend to climax very soon, so hence I enjoy a slower paced encounter. Perhaps because it was the end of the day, Fallyn seemed to tire of oral and I could see her stifling a yawn whilst my erection was still deep in my mouth. After a short while, technique drifted away to a monotonous bopping.

A few times I politely asked her to adjust her position to I could see her rear in the mirror, but she did not really make much attempt at this. I tried to reach down to test any wetness and perhaps a gentle probe with a finger, but it seemed clear that area was off limits.

The monotony of it all, soon meant a loss of pressure in my machinery. Her response seemed to be an increase in speed, which actually made matters worse. So at this point, with still 35 mins left on the clock, I decided to close my eyes, de-stress and let the natural process take its course. Eventually, even my semi flaccid protrudence managed to climax its seed, which she patiently allowed to fill her warm mouth.

Once back from her spit-n-rinse, we still had half the time to go. So I elected for a massage. She sat cross legged at the head of the bed, as I rested my head on her lap. She then proceeded to give a very high quality head and neck massage. At one point, my eyes closed, her deft hands pressing all the right points, I drifted into a deep trance. For a time, all concerns floated away and I was caught between worlds. In all honestly I enjoyed the massage more than the earlier congress.

As the clock ran down, she made subtle motions to end my trance. We took another shared shower and I was back on the street as the hour struck.

I feel a bit guilty giving Fallyn a neutral. There was nothing bad in her attitude or demeanour, but she came across weary and tired. In other reviews, contributors have described her as enthusiastic and proactive, but unfortunately I did not see this. Her massage was first class, but at the rate charged more was expected than that.

Online patelprat

Back to the slim blondes like Tanya...you can't go wrong.

Offline akauya

When I arrived in Bayswater, I called again for the exact location and was soon ringing the bell of a ground floor flat. Fallyn greeted me at the door, but unfortunately she did not look at all like her image on the website. At first I thought perhaps this was a madam, who sees in clients. But after a few moments it became apparent it was her; a bit older and a bit rounder than her online persona. Why do ladies feel the need to do this? The real Fallyn is a lovely enough lady who could just be herself and still have a busy client list.

I found her a lot older and a lot rounder than her pics. Like you I thought she was the mamasan. I got fooled by the rave reviews from some punters saying she looks just like her pictures etc. At least now I know which punters' reviews to trust.

This is not to say she doesn't provide a good service, she does, but the expectation of the WG (based on glowing description of her looks) against the reality of what I found left me underwhelmed.

Offline SoapyTW

I found her a lot older and a lot rounder than her pics. Like you I thought she was the mamasan. I got fooled by the rave reviews from some punters saying she looks just like her pictures etc. At least now I know which punters' reviews to trust.

This is not to say she doesn't provide a good service, she does, but the expectation of the WG (based on glowing description of her looks) against the reality of what I found left me underwhelmed.

Same experience for me. Actually a decent service, but was shocked at the difference between the photos and reality and was throughly disappointed.

Offline anonymouse72

Only her oral and anal skills prevented my own review of her being a grey. Agree about the pics and other colleagues of hers would be higher up my to visit list.

Offline drwho

I saw Fallyn recently and am preparing a review
Pondering between a Neutral or a Negative

Although slightly different to the online pictures I thought she looked great and was dressed as I requested
Oral and Anal were great, the rest was a bit meh

My main problem was actually in her attitude though.
She made a series of complaints about me during the meet
I felt I was being gaslighted - making out I was out of order when I hadn't done anything wrong
Left feeling a bit shit about myself for the next couple of days

Offline akauya

My main problem was actually in her attitude though.
She made a series of complaints about me during the meet
I felt I was being gaslighted - making out I was out of order when I hadn't done anything wrong
Left feeling a bit shit about myself for the next couple of days

That reminded me of something, yes she did say a few odd bits to me (which I mostly ignored so didn't end up in my review.) One of the odd things she said was, when I asked to go for anal, that if I like anal so much why don't I book her flatmate - a TS Thai apparently. Weird thing to say to punter who's paying for her services. If I wanted to fuck a TS I would book a TS not a cis woman.

She seems to behave differently with different punters, she must have her preferences or maybe she's just showing early signs of burnout.

Offline Nickp

Has she fixed the missing tooth? I recall from past early reviews.

Offline jgillis

I don't recall a missing tooth. But there wasn't much smiling happening, so who knows...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:39:28 pm by jgillis »

Online Bruce Wayne

I had a negative experience with her last year with time waiting tactics, some odd antics coupled with the misleading pictures (and reviews on ukp on which others said she matched the pictures).

Reading a number of non-postive reviews after that makes me believe it's a combination of her preference of punters acting the service and the time of day you get her (i.e. don't go late afternoon or evening). Some folk have had great service from her recently so YMMV is strong with this one.