Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturist massage with happy ending - Cardiff area  (Read 12891 times)

Offline Farmboy

I have to come down to Cardiff for work, and looking for advice about who to see/where to go for a sensual/naturist massage with HE.

I usually work along the M62 corridor and in Yorkshire...my favourites up there are 'Naturist Nikita' in Manchester (on AW), Steph from promassage in Barnsley, or Helen from 'discerning massage' in Leeds...just so you know my type.

I am considering External Link/Members Only, or perhaps giving External Link/Members Only a try.

Does anyone have any advice for a first time visitor to Wales?

needzall

If you are gonna compare the Bristol site to anything in cardiff...you will probably be disappointed. I'm a massage enthusiast myself and I have been pretty disappointed here in the cardiff.

Magic Healing Hands is okay but you will pay, I think too much, for what you get. It's about 45 for the hour plus 15-30 for the HR. Wouldn't write home about it, pretty sub par in my opinion.

There are a number of thai girls here that offer a pretty decent massage. Although I think recently there are some chunky girls there. If that's your taste by all means. I kinda like chunky girls but I'm American so I have a different standard I think  :wacko:

There's another lady on vivastreet that posts quite a bit, although I have no idea what she's like. I'll include links below. Good luck on your search. Sometimes her links say she's 18, other times she's 35, 36, etc.  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Asked the same question myself re South Wales - sadly it's piss poor massage wise. In your OP you've pasted a link for tantric tarryn - she's got an amazing body, shaved and great enhanced tits. However it's a lot of dosh for what is essentially a wank while you are blindfolded. Bristol tantra also offers a good tantric service for much less although she's not as easy on the eye as tarryn. No guilt massage (Bristol) is fucking smoking hot - massage is more sensual and with talk. Possibly the most amazing tits I've seen. Yum