Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Thai Betty - earls court  (Read 3439 times)

1 review(s) for HOT Betty DEEPTHROAT (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jonahp

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
(Also known as Pinky at some agencies)

2hours costing me £280, expected price including a level.

Was booked within a short timeframe, under 1 hour from booking text to my arrival at her flat close to earls court station.
I've seen other girls at this flat so knew what to expect, but I'll say it again to people new to this place.
The door faces a busy road in terms of both cars and passers-by and you have to call the girl for her to open the door which could stress some people wanting to be anonymous out a bit.

Betty is the girl in the pictures, sans photoshop, her eyes are amazingly huge for a Thai girl.
I would also say her face is a little wider than those of her aw gallery.

Services provided as expected, she sucks dick like a champion, even taking a proper deep deepthroat cim.
Relaxed, chatted for a bit, very friendly girl, you can hold a basic conversation with her. English isn't great but nice and slow did it.
Which is also how she got my junior to attention for round 2. Nice and slow owo and ball licking.
Round 2 was doggy/anal, cowgirl, mish and finish doggy anal.
Had another shower after and she offered to join me, I declined as I wanted a coooold shower.

All in all a good punt, no time wasting, no clock watching, services provided as I wanted them.
I would absolutely return, but there are another 5700 profiles on AW for london to try so might be a while before I get to her again :)

James999

Her pics are weird, photoshopped like mad but still showing massive stretch marks on her arse

External Link/Members Only

Offline worldpunter

Be careful with this one , there was talk on a thai forum that she is a ladyboy although post op .

Sunil_N

Please let us know which Thai forum it is ? Thanks

LL

Be careful with this one , there was talk on a thai forum that she is a ladyboy although post op .
Blimey no wonder the OP just did anal with her (him?)  :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Notced the hands straightaway!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Big feet too! Bet she used to be hung like a horse!

:lol: