Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy from Northfield / Chiswick massage parlour  (Read 724 times)

Offline Bigboy247

Does anyone know where Lucy has gone? I called up yesterday and they said she has left. I only saw her a couple of weeks ago.
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Sinz

Does anyone know where Lucy has gone? I called up yesterday and they said she has left. I only saw her a couple of weeks ago.

Well if you cared to leave a review when you met her in the first place, punters would think of replying to you.

You have been leeching on here for over 2 years - probably its time for you to contribute first.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:02:27 am by Sinz »

Offline Bigboy247

Happy to post a review - just conscious with Lucy that she may provide a few tacit services.

Fair comment Sinz, but made in a slightly aggressive manner. I will post some reviews..
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Online Jonestown

Happy to post a review - just conscious with Lucy that she may provide a few tacit services.

Fair comment Sinz, but made in a slightly aggressive manner. I will post some reviews..

When you do I’ll tell you where she is.

Online Jonestown

When you do I’ll tell you where she is.

Sorry, that was a bit harsh, try asking at Ginko TCM, Cleveland St W1, close by Great Portland St station, I dont have the phone numbet, she was working there a couple of days a week, under the same name, Lucy.