Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SLUTTY_CHICK  (Read 6855 times)

littlefish

Hi All

I have just joined this site so be gentle , i found this site a lot more organised than PN ...apologises if i have put this thread in the wrong place
anyway i have been punting for over 2 years now in Edinburgh and Glasgow when i came across this girl ,she is mainly a webcammer and wont see you unless she has seen you on webcam , so i seen her a few months ago ..Fantastic body and personality , enhanced boobs but look natural ( if thats possible) very enthusiastic in the bedroom , but i found her a changing her "likes" once she took the money ..but nevertheless a great experience
was just wondering if anyone else have seen her ?

Tjkooker

Would love to see her but I won't pay those webcam rates so she can "get to know me"
That's what I would pay her stupid rates for

littlefish

I didnt pay her webcam rates..i just used my charm  :P

trickytreacle

So what's the trick to charming her without paying her cam rates? Can only get to chat to her via cam, so have to pay the rates, right? If there's another way to get time with her, please share!!!

Online auldie63

£100 a half hour is it gold lined?

trickytreacle

Been there, done it now  :D Not gold lined but worth every pound.

jimmy35

WOW  :wacko: When, where and how did you manage to get a booking with her ?

I have tried for a while without any joy  :(

Is she as dirty as her cam shows ?

Offline Marmalade

£190 an hour and "worth every penny"? I think I'd doubt my sanity of I paid that for a whore. Not only does it go on botox and holidays but she has the gall to ask for donations for a boob job.

She's got some cheek I'd say. But there again, Romanians have never been known for being shy. Either her English is good or someone else writes her blog. Overall her profile is quite polished compared to many. Maybe her high rates are to do with an inflated opinion of herself. To see 1537 feedbacks (1560 of them positive) doesn't it make you feel excited about "Hey I could be number 1538?  :lol:

Not me.

What I will say for her that for a non-native and knocking thirty, she has at least maybe tried to focus on career enough to make it work. If she is gold-lined I reckon it's lining a shoe box stashed away somewhere.

Some years ago I recall waking up next to a prossie who had definitely looked better with beer goggles the night before. When she asked for taxi money home and I replied she'd already been paid too much, she said angrily, indicating her jewellery and posh frock, "How do you think I pay for all this!!" I told her that was her fucking business, that I was only paying for sex.

Tjkooker

£190 an hour and "worth every penny"? I think I'd doubt my sanity of I paid that for a whore. Not only does it go on botox and holidays but she has the gall to ask for donations for a boob job.

She's got some cheek I'd say. But there again, Romanians have never been known for being shy. Either her English is good or someone else writes her blog. Overall her profile is quite polished compared to many. Maybe her high rates are to do with an inflated opinion of herself. To see 1537 feedbacks (1560 of them positive) doesn't it make you feel excited about "Hey I could be number 1538?  :lol:

Not me.

What I will say for her that for a non-native and knocking thirty, she has at least maybe tried to focus on career enough to make it work. If she is gold-lined I reckon it's lining a shoe box stashed away somewhere.

Some years ago I recall waking up next to a prossie who had definitely looked better with beer goggles the night before. When she asked for taxi money home and I replied she'd already been paid too much, she said angrily, indicating her jewellery and posh frock, "How do you think I pay for all this!!" I told her that was her fucking business, that I was only paying for sex.
Who is that you quoted marmalade? Top class put down.
Similar story.  Was on my way to see little lori at hers. She texted asking me to get her wine and milk from tesco. I took £20 quid from my punting stash and bought the overpriced grape juice and milk. Got a stunned look when I handed her £100 and a handful of change from the twenty. I simply said "sorry I don't do gifts, I've still got the receipt can take them back"

Offline Marmalade

Hahaha!

Nice one. I wasn't quoting anyone btw, it was my own punt (abroad)

Offline Cactus

Who is that you quoted marmalade? Top class put down.
Similar story.  Was on my way to see little lori at hers. She texted asking me to get her wine and milk from tesco. I took £20 quid from my punting stash and bought the overpriced grape juice and milk. Got a stunned look when I handed her £100 and a handful of change from the twenty. I simply said "sorry I don't do gifts, I've still got the receipt can take them back"

You're lucky she only asked you for wine & milk, she's usually on the look out for a new sofa, her hallway carpeted or her garden decked. Out of interest, how did she react to you offering her fee less the semi skimmed & blue nun?

jimmy35

lol hehehe what a laugh I have had at those comments ..... really funny   :lol:

I was just trying to find out how he had managed to get a booking, she seams to be not available a LOT !!!

Anybody else had any joy ?