Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Couples happy ending massage in Notts?  (Read 1525 times)

Offline eamonmurray

Does anyone here know of a massage parlour in Nottingham that offers happy ending straight couples massage? I’ve asked around the usual places but no one seems to offer it. It’s a dream of mine and my gf is up for it too so I’m very keen to make it happen! Thanks

Online badsin

I’ve asked around the usual places but no one seems to offer it

Sorry can't help. However I'd be interested to find out the usual places which you mention? :hi:

Offline GoldTop

So you're looking for a masseuse who will wank you off AND frig your Mrs? Have I got that right?

Offline michael.fannymore

Not done myself but has been mentioned to me that some girls at Hush have done couples massage in the past. They do have a womens section on their website too External Link/Members Only

Offline eamonmurray

So you're looking for a masseuse who will wank you off AND frig your Mrs? Have I got that right?

Yes you’ve got that right :)

Offline eamonmurray

Not done myself but has been mentioned to me that some girls at Hush have done couples massage in the past. They do have a womens section on their website too External Link/Members Only

Thanks so much for this. It sounds perfect!

Online badsin

Thanks so much for this. It sounds perfect!

Any news on the usual places you've checked with?

Offline eamonmurray

Any news on the usual places you've checked with?

Hey. Here are the few I asked:
Sirinin Thai near Arnold. I’ve been once before years ago and it was pretty good. 7/10.
Blissful Asia on Carlton Road. Never been myself but it’s definitely a place that offers happy endings.
New Leaf Treatment centre on Derby Road. Again I’d give 7/10

None of them offer happy ending for women.

Hope that helps!

Offline GoldTop

2 of these 3 would have made valid reviews...

Online badsin

Hey. Here are the few I asked:
Sirinin Thai near Arnold. I’ve been once before years ago and it was pretty good. 7/10.
Blissful Asia on Carlton Road. Never been myself but it’s definitely a place that offers happy endings.
New Leaf Treatment centre on Derby Road. Again I’d give 7/10

None of them offer happy ending for women.

Hope that helps!

:hi: depending when visited you could review

Cheers

Offline Lincs.man1

I recon Faye21 would probably be a decent consideration

Offline GoldTop

Possibly Hanna Lorde too. She posted her own massage review (some time ago) from another woman so doesn't appear to mind playing
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 02:46:52 pm by GoldTop »

Offline GoldTop

Agree. Lipsy Leah would be by starting point there

Online badsin

I recon Faye21 would probably be a decent consideration

Wow... Never thought of Faye. Does she do interactive two girl?

Offline michael.fannymore

Also Natasha Black if you don't mind venturing out to Derby. Lists her sexuality as bi so could be an option.

Offline NottsSteve

Lists couples on her profile so could be a good one to check with.

Offline Lincs.man1

Wont do any harm asking...

Offline snoopy

She's got a boyfriend which could be an interesting ride.

Online badsin

There's review's of Faye with her fella offering couple service, don't recall that Faye interacted with the female. She's also offered two girl in the past with Remy (?)..... again I didn't think they interacted.
Hey, I'm sure somebody will enlighten me.  :hi: