Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Singapore - current hot spots and best comms advice  (Read 8264 times)

Offline ns007

I’m a complete and utter noob when it comes to dating apps.

Are the ladies asking to meet up for money spontaneously? Are there any code words ?

Offline stanr

I’m a complete and utter noob when it comes to dating apps.

Are the ladies asking to meet up for money spontaneously? Are there any code words ?

No they dont ask in the first question but i always ask them 'what are you looking for?' and they either say relationship (and we then chat normally and arrange to meet) or someone to 'support' me... the latter being an indication of being up for it for cash. i generally then just ask if they are 'freelance' and if they say yes, then that is when the negotiation starts lol...not rocket science but i try not to waste time on unnecessary chat, so get to the freelance chat quite quickly

Offline ns007

I’m going to Singapore in June, will try a few options and report back.

Thanks for the tips

Offline Marv07

Just back in UK from a week in Singapore.

Few points that might be helpful.

Brix / Hyatt still closed for refurb

Ipanema bar on Cecil St is closest thing to Brix, I went twice after being out at bars / clubs.

First time it closed shortly after I got there at 2:30am, second time on Sat it was open until later 3am+

The later you go the fewer options and I was told that a lot of the top talent had left already!

From what I could see and from talking to a few most of the girls were from Vietnam, lot less from other South East Asian countries.

Going rates were S$350 outcall to hotel. They don’t charge by time, they charge by ‘number of shots’, and 2 shots goes up to $450 and $500 for the two I ended up with on two visits, both of which I thought were at the prettier end of the girls on offer.

Very similar both times, cab to hotel which you obviously pay for, you have to supply condoms which I surprised by and had to stop at 7Eleven, then it was shower together, OWO and kissing included, massage in between rounds if you want, overall great service. They get their own Grab taxi back.

Also worth noting that if you go to any of the lounge clubs like Avenue and especially Ce La Vie at the top floor of MBS, then there are ‘higher class’ girls working, they start negotiating at S$800 and wouldn’t really drop below 700.

Offline shooter

Just back in UK from a week in Singapore.

Few points that might be helpful.

Brix / Hyatt still closed for refurb

Ipanema bar on Cecil St is closest thing to Brix, I went twice after being out at bars / clubs.

First time it closed shortly after I got there at 2:30am, second time on Sat it was open until later 3am+

The later you go the fewer options and I was told that a lot of the top talent had left already!

From what I could see and from talking to a few most of the girls were from Vietnam, lot less from other South East Asian countries.

Going rates were S$350 outcall to hotel. They don’t charge by time, they charge by ‘number of shots’, and 2 shots goes up to $450 and $500 for the two I ended up with on two visits, both of which I thought were at the prettier end of the girls on offer.

Very similar both times, cab to hotel which you obviously pay for, you have to supply condoms which I surprised by and had to stop at 7Eleven, then it was shower together, OWO and kissing included, massage in between rounds if you want, overall great service. They get their own Grab taxi back.

Also worth noting that if you go to any of the lounge clubs like Avenue and especially Ce La Vie at the top floor of MBS, then there are ‘higher class’ girls working, they start negotiating at S$800 and wouldn’t really drop below 700.

Good intel, thanks.  :thumbsup: Never tried the lounge clubs, so would be interested in hearing more...
Shame that Ipanema closes so early - it used to be open until 6AM at OT. Brix must be permanently closed. Its been refurbing for years....
Last time I was there pre Covid, most girls would be happy with LT and werent pricing by shots. Especially later in the night, they were quite happy to stay overnight, esp when I was staying in a 4 or 5 start hotel. Those were the days!  :D :lol: :cool:
 :hi: