Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonny - Crawley  (Read 218 times)

Offline JJSmarts

External Link/Members Only

After the B&S with Julija Rose in Crawley a couple of days ago I messaged Sonny as my plan b, available in half and hour for 30mins including OWO, DT and CIM for £80, all agreed after confirming what DT meant. Unfortunately due all sorts of reason I had to cancel half way there, but I rearranged for the next day.

Messaged again in the morning to confirm, again confirming services. Modern block on a new estate, free parking for an hour in the Tesco express. Arrived 10 mins early and messaged, no response so I messaged again at the correct time and received instructions. Hide behind the door, but she looked really good, darker skinned but she was definitely doing it for me, great tits and ass, limited English.

Business done, and I take my clothes off, she’s in a tight one piece, she’s still messing about with her phone so I get to touching, she has lovely firm soft skin. She’s still messing with her phone but she’s apologising and gets naked so I can explore, really good tits. Anyway she finally puts her phone down and pays me attention, all going really well, I’m on the bed and she has my cock between her tits, and then she reaches…………

For a condom, hang on I say it’s OWO, she’s says you paid the extra? And I say it’s CIM, and she says I don’t do that. I showed her my messages, she gives me my money back and whilst I’m getting dressed she’s on the phone berating someone in Spanish.

Lovely girl, no idea what was being agreed, so I think a neutral is fair.