Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unusual reaction to Priligy  (Read 2336 times)

Offline tp69

I sometimes use Priligy and have never had any negative side effects before. Strangely today, I took one about 45 mins ago and I feel almost dazed and almost like I'm rushing a bit, a bit of a cold sweat. Very strange. Anyone else experienced similar?

Offline Ron89

Can't say I've had those side effects. I usually just get hot flush, headaches and general rundown feeling. And my sleep is always awful if taken at night.

Offline Doc Holliday

Side effects of Dapoxetine (Priligy) are wide ranging, common, variable and dosage related ie 30mg v 60 mg. The majority of users find that side effects outweigh any benefit.

If concerned about side effects consult the person who prescribed it.

Should not be taken with ED meds without professional approval based on your individual medical history. Mixing will also increase side effects.

Offline tp69

Thanks chaps. The side effects only lasted around 20 mins, and I take it 2 hours before so it was fine in the end.

I hadn't eaten anything, which I often don't anyway. Once I started feeling weird I had some sugar to see if it would help and the effects didn't last too much longer, so perhaps related in some way.

Offline lamboman

I've stopped using it as the side effects are pretty bad for me.
In any case I've found Emla cream for more effective and much cheaper too.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I tried using Dapoxetine about five years ago and had similar reaction. In fact my reastion was greater as a couple of times it resulted in me passing out. After experimenting with lower doseages and drinking lots of water i concluded Dapoxetine wasn't for me.

I believe my problem is that I have naturally low blood pressure and about an hour after taking it the Dapoxetine lowered it to a dangerous level. 
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline tp69

I've stopped using it as the side effects are pretty bad for me.
In any case I've found Emla cream for more effective and much cheaper too.

I haven't tried EMLA. For me it's definitely a psychological thing though, so not sure if the cream would help much. To be honest, the tablet has no effect on R1 for me which is still over pronto, but R2 + R3 can last as long as I want which is great.

Offline tp69

I tried using Dapoxetine about five years ago and had similar reaction. In fact my reastion was greater as a couple of times it resulted in me passing out. After experimenting with lower doseages and drinking lots of water i concluded Dapoxetine wasn't for me.

I believe my problem is that I have naturally low blood pressure and about an hour after taking it the Dapoxetine lowered it to a dangerous level.

Perhaps my BP was low today. I didn't feel like I was going to faint, but probably wasn't far off. Also had a super dry mouth and was glugging down loads of water.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Perhaps my BP was low today. I didn't feel like I was going to faint, but probably wasn't far off. Also had a super dry mouth and was glugging down loads of water.
What did your doctor say about it? you have consulted a doctor haven't you?   :unknown:

Offline tp69

What did your doctor say about it? you have consulted a doctor haven't you?   :unknown:

Are you asking if I called her while I was having side effects? No. I'm in 'perfect' health and have almost no medical history to speak of. Had my BP checked a couple months back and it was fine.

I haven't had much sleep this week due to working long hours, I'm sure between that and not eating, it wasn't the best combo.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 04:47:34 pm by tp69 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Are you asking if I called her while I was having side effects? No. I'm in 'perfect' health and have almost no medical history to speak of. Had my BP checked a couple months back and it was fine.

I haven't had much sleep this week due to working long hours, I'm sure between that and not eating, it wasn't the best combo.
Err OK, you're in 'perfect health' yet " I feel almost dazed and almost like I'm rushing a bit, a bit of a cold sweat." and "Perhaps my BP was low today. I didn't feel like I was going to faint, but probably wasn't far off."  after taking Priligy so you ask on a punting forum instead of asking a medical professional.   :wacko:

Offline tp69

Err OK, you're in 'perfect health' yet " I feel almost dazed and almost like I'm rushing a bit, a bit of a cold sweat." and "Perhaps my BP was low today. I didn't feel like I was going to faint, but probably wasn't far off."  after taking Priligy so you ask on a punting forum instead of asking a medical professional.   :wacko:

Yes I'm in perfect health. I play an extreme amount of sport and have been to the doc less than a handful of times in the last 25 years. Having a reaction to taking a drug doesn't mean I'm not in good health.

I said perhaps my BP was low today, as the other person mentioned it being an issue for them. I don't have a BP problem to my knowledge.

I wasn't asking for medical advice and wouldn't base a medical decision on what others think. I was just feeling bizarre and wondered if others experienced similar.

Anyway thanks for your time in replying, appreciate it. I'm putting this one down to severe lack of sleep this week as I'm knackered. Will see what happens next time.

Offline windowlicker

I normally take priligy before a punt and have had several after effects. Sometimes hard to determine whether it is pre-punt nerves or the impact of the tablet.

On a couple of occasions I have been getting over having a cold. I have literally thrown up on the way to the punt.

I was in Prague and the punt didn't happen but I had taken a priligy. Went to the pub and had a couple of beers and felt really ill/lightheaded.

Priligy and alcohol definitely do not mix.

Offline tp69

I normally take priligy before a punt and have had several after effects. Sometimes hard to determine whether it is pre-punt nerves or the impact of the tablet.

On a couple of occasions I have been getting over having a cold. I have literally thrown up on the way to the punt.

I was in Prague and the punt didn't happen but I had taken a priligy. Went to the pub and had a couple of beers and felt really ill/lightheaded.

Priligy and alcohol definitely do not mix.

I guess it makes sense that it'll react differently at times. I've had a good few drinks straight after taking a pill (in the past) and felt the alcohol a little more than I would've ordinarily, but no real side effects. I've heard that alcohol can really exacerbate the effects though, so not recommended.

Having only slept a few hours since Monday, today was probably not the day to be taking a pill. Live and learn.

Cheers for the info guys.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 07:03:41 pm by tp69 »

Offline scutty brown

Yes I'm in perfect health. I play an extreme amount of sport and have been to the doc less than a handful of times in the last 25 years. Having a reaction to taking a drug doesn't mean I'm not in good health.

I said perhaps my BP was low today, as the other person mentioned it being an issue for them. I don't have a BP problem to my knowledge.

I wasn't asking for medical advice and wouldn't base a medical decision on what others think. I was just feeling bizarre and wondered if others experienced similar.

Anyway thanks for your time in replying, appreciate it. I'm putting this one down to severe lack of sleep this week as I'm knackered. Will see what happens next time.

Next time?
If you don't see a medical professional first you're a bloody fool
Otherwise "next time" could be "last time"
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 07:31:02 pm by scutty brown »

Offline lamboman

Absolutely nothing wrong with asking for others experiences but the docs should be your first port of call.
Mind it will probably take 3 weeks to get an appointment or rather phone call.

Offline Bopcrown

I guess it makes sense that it'll react differently at times. I've had a good few drinks straight after taking a pill (in the past) and felt the alcohol a little more than I would've ordinarily, but no real side effects. I've heard that alcohol can really exacerbate the effects though, so not recommended.

Having only slept a few hours since Monday, today was probably not the day to be taking a pill. Live and learn.

Cheers for the info guys.

I've tried prigily a few times, and it didn't seem to have any positive effect for me.

If i've had a beer before it definitely makes me feel like I've had a few pints, and a little woozy.

Offline GingerNuts

I've tried prigily a few times, and it didn't seem to have any positive effect for me.

If i've had a beer before it definitely makes me feel like I've had a few pints, and a little woozy.

Isn't Priligy meant to have a negative effect? Also, "Avoid alcohol when taking this medicine".

Offline FiveKnuckles

Will see what happens next time.

You should consult your GP before taking priligy again.  Note down how you felt before, during and after.  They may adjust your dosage.

If you're doing extreme sports your blood could be thin so taking priligy may be lowering it to dangerous levels.  Perhaps the drug is not right for you?

Online PepeMAGA

You were saying you play a lot of sports, have you taken any supplements that may have contributed to it?
Something like HTP5 may push your serotonin levels up.
Also if you take any anti depressants or St John's wort.

Offline Monk277

I've only taken it twice so far. The first time I had a horrendous headache, the second time I drank even more water and the headache wasn't as bad. I did feel a bit weird for an hour or so, almost like the flu. As soon as I hit the 2 hour mark and it needed to work, it was brilliant and worked exactly as intended, making me last a good 35 mins compared to the normal minute  :blush:.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 02:25:13 pm by Monk277 »

Offline tp69

I realised last night that I was quite dehydrated when I took the pill. Having been so busy, I had hardly had any water in the 36 hours or so beforehand, probably exacerbating the dry mouth etc. I think my side effects were fairly reasonable all things considered. What I described as 'rushing' was probably 'dizzy' which is common.

@Pepe - no, I don't take any supplements, no medication at all.

@Monk - I don't get headaches and usually don't feel much at all in terms of side effects. It doesn't help me in R1 for some reason, but thereafter it's great.

Appreciate the sentiment and comments chaps. I will of course chat to my GP, I just wanted to hear from a few others to see if others had felt similar. I do believe my circumstances led to the side effects being worse than they should've, and I'll also ensure I'm hydrated and rested in future.

Offline Doc Holliday

.. it was brilliant and worked exactly as intended, making me last a good 35 mins compared to the normal minute  :blush:.

In general Dapoxetine will have a doubling effect. If you normally last a couple of minutes it may extend this to say five minutes ... or it may not.

PE is defined as ejaculation within one, maybe two, minutes of penetration and occurring during the majority of occasions

If you fit this definition, then there is no way you would extend this to over half an hour with medication alone? Indeed if you are capable of lasting 35 minutes I would suggest you do not suffer from true PE?

Offline Monk277

No I meant exactly what I typed. With my OH I suffer from PE massively, but on a meet the other week and after taking Prilligy, I lasted for a good while, easily 35 mins, before going again. Maybe it's just a mental thing, but I was happy with the results regardless of what caused them.

Offline Marmalade

I think I must suffer from RD. Five minutes with the average robotic Romanian and I experience a strong feeling of Disinterest. Normal service resumed with a half-decent civvie, or p4p that includes Interested on her 'likes'.  :sarcastic:

Offline windowlicker

There are occasions when priligy helps but not always. No chance of a 2nd pop after taking it though. I am well and truly done.

Offline windowlicker

I might try EMLA cream with it. Obviously that will numb the sensation.

How does the cream work with OWO? Is there a taste or risk of numbing the SPs mouth?

Offline Monk277

I read some posts about it. They recommended 15 mins and to wash it off so there was no taste or risk of her behaving like she has been to the dentists for a filling

Offline Doc Holliday

I read some posts about it. They recommended 15 mins and to wash it off so there was no taste or risk of her behaving like she has been to the dentists for a filling

Yes around 15 mins and it has to be thoroughly washed off or she will will not thank you! This may cause practical/logistic difficulties with a punt?

It should also be thoroughly washed off prior to wearing a latex condom, as it is oil based.

Offline scutty brown

you've got me wondering now about the possibilities of lignocaine (or similar flavour) pile  cream or suppositories for when you're buggering the wife BB........

Offline Doc Holliday

No I meant exactly what I typed. With my OH I suffer from PE massively, but on a meet the other week and after taking Prilligy, I lasted for a good while, easily 35 mins, before going again. Maybe it's just a mental thing, but I was happy with the results regardless of what caused them.

So you haven't tried it with your OH? That raises some very complex variables specific to you. Have you sought professional input or are you self diagnosing? That said it's your choice and if it works for you etc.

My main thrust was that someone should not read this and think that Priligy will produce such a large differential in ejaculation timing. If it did it would be something of a wonder drug ... which it isn't.
Also PE relates primarily to penetrative sex.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

So you haven't tried it with your OH? That raises some very complex variables specific to you. Have you sought professional input or are you self diagnosing? That said it's your choice and if it works for you etc.

My main thrust was that someone should not read this and think that Priligy will produce such a large differential in ejaculation timing. If it did it would be something of a wonder drug ... which it isn't.
Also PE relates primarily to penetrative sex.

One of the possible variables could be use of a condom with the sp and not with the OH
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline lamboman

I might try EMLA cream with it. Obviously that will numb the sensation.

How does the cream work with OWO? Is there a taste or risk of numbing the SPs mouth?

You need to wash it off.

Offline Marmalade

Just imagine a spider on the ceiling, your grandmother’s fanny, the big fat greasy slob that could’ve been in before you. A lot cheaper than priligy.  :P

Offline Monk277

One of the possible variables could be use of a condom with the sp and not with the OH

Yes I hadn’t thought of that, although it lasted through the OWO beforehand too. I tried it with my OH and it added on pretty much what everyone else said. It was only with the SP that I had a good long session.

Offline tp69

As you've all been on the edge of your seats waiting for an update, here goes.

Decent rest (never really get enough sleep, but better than usual), well hydrated and had breakfast this morning.

Took 30mg Priligy tab as usual (2.5hrs before the punt - I usually do 2hrs but decided to try a little earlier).

Absolutely no side effects at all, and worked as expected.  :dance:

Offline Monk277

That's good news  :thumbsup:

I need to try taking half I think. I had a 60mg yesterday with plenty of water and had no headache, but struggled to shoot within the hour even though she was FAF. She ended up sorting it with a hand job

Offline realpunter

This works pretty well - terrible name though External Link/Members Only
Spray on leave for a few minutes and then rinse off if doing owo otherwise its numb mouth for her  :lol:

Offline audi_dude

it makes me feel tired the next day (or maybe that's the punt!). also, does any get that weird thing with your jaw when you yawn?

Offline tp69

it makes me feel tired the next day (or maybe that's the punt!). also, does any get that weird thing with your jaw when you yawn?

No I don't get anything like that. Nothing at all the following day either.

Offline tp69

I increased the dosage today from 30mg to 60mg to see what the difference is. Similarly to 30mg, it didn't make a big difference with R1, still over pretty quickly. However, R2 lasted very long and was finally finished with OWO. There was no chance of a R3 as I was almost at the hour mark after R2, and was spent and satisfied. I believe I could've lasted as long as I wanted in that round so, in my experience, there's a significant difference between the 2 strengths.

One thing to note for anyone taking Priligy is hydration, food and sleep. I'd had 2 good nights of sleep, was hydrated and had plenty to eat - absolutely no side effects today, even on the stronger dose. I'd definitely recommend getting those right if you're going to try it.