Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clean up meets extra £10 - what does that mean?  (Read 2291 times)

Offline TomTank

Saw it on a profile on AW, might be being a bit dim, but what is a clean up meet, they lick your cock clean?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Saw it on a profile on AW, might be being a bit dim, but what is a clean up meet, they lick your cock clean?
Without seeing it in the context it was written I've no idea, it could mean anything.   :unknown:

Online Colston36

Who said it?

Offline Slow grinder

It can be as you say TT, after a Punter has Cum in his 'plastic bag'. However I would take it that the WG is suggesting that a Punter either 'cums' on her pussy and he licks it off,thus 'Clean up', which to me is one step away from Bareback on the WG's behalf or I've seen it as a Punter cleaning up AFTER another has either 'cum in her' or on her., which again brings Bareback into mind.

Offline Straightsix

In Africa they drink your blood hoping to inherit your power. In the western world its the same but with another man's spunk. At least there's no sacrifice so it's perfectly legal.
Some SPs collect and sell sperm to heavy drinkers.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 01:41:26 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline theejaculator

Im sure it means that you clean up the previous punters spunk  :vomit:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Im sure it means that you clean up the previous punters spunk  :vomit:

Or husband/partner's spunk. It's a cuckold thing.

Offline unclepokey

I think it's a variation of the 'normal' cuckold scenario where a woman humiliates her partner by allowing another guy to fill her up with his cum
Instead the extra fee is about the female's partner filling the relevant orifice with his cum and the punter pays to do the clean-up. Several couples advertising on AW are into that scenario though not all charge extra for it.

Offline TomTank

ah yuk ......

..... I was searching on blatant tattoos and came across it on this girl's profile, who is definitely a barebacker:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

shame really as that look does something for me

Offline happyending

ah yuk ......

Tripple YUK, does absolutely nothing for me, personally for me it's a big turn off.  Everyone to their own though I guess
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 03:33:06 pm by happyending »

Offline Thephoenix

Tripple YUK, does absolutely nothing for me, personally for me it's a big turn off.  Everyone to their own though I guess

It's not too bad if you use a straw. ;)

Online Colston36

ah yuk ......

..... I was searching on blatant tattoos and came across it on this girl's profile, who is definitely a barebacker:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

shame really as that look does something for me

Me too, except got a bit excessive round the chops.

What other blatant tats did you come across, your honour?

Offline Straightsix

Quite the comprehensive list. Fantastic.
If I ever need stewards for my midsommar child sacrificial satanic ritual - I'm definitely sorted. 👍
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline mr.bluesky

Likewise. She looks horrendous.  Who in their right mind gets their face tattooed  :scare:

Offline Stevelondon

Clean up duties definitely related to the cuckold fetish.
Yuk.........no thanks.

Offline Marmalade

Slang for hasn’t injected drugs for a couple of days and the dusty phone is making her a tad desperate. :sarcastic:

Offline KerachiDope

The cost is for HazMat cleanup off all that dirty spunk.